The California Governor poll -- who's your favorite candidate?

Had to skiing, eh Sonny?

I actually would vote for Schwartzenegger if I were in California. He seems like the moderate Republican that could really win over some moderate Democratic voters if the things I heard about his positions over the weekend turn out to be true. (Not really pro-gun, is pro-abortion, wouldn’t be against gay marriage). He hasn’t said much publically about his stance, though, so I guess I’d wait to see what he really has to say.

For the record, I think Davis and the Dems are going to be soundly thumped at the voting booth if they continue with the argument "the law is unfair."  This just sounds like more whining from the Democrats along the same lines as the Gore coalition that still talks about a "stolen" election, how he won the popular vote, the Supreme court decided it all, etc.  Davis ought to forget about the stupid law (and admittedly it is stupid) and concentrate on convincing people to vote for him because he is still the right man for the job.  If the focus remains on how he thinks this is all unfair and how the law is unjust, he's going to lose.