The chance to see Animated Godess RAPUNZEL of TANGLED comes around again.

I was a big supporter of the movie TANGLED when it came out last fall. It was the perfect storm of CGI and great story telling and the begainning of what could be a renaissance for Walt Disney which has taken a back seat to its own division PIXAR films of late.

Ironically I wasn’t even going to see the movie when it came out but did and was I ever glad that I did. I’m sure a lot of people dismissed this as a kid’s movie but that is true on the surface only! There’s plenty for adults to enjoy as well. I saw it several times in the theatre and often there were more adults than kids.

After it left theaters I had to content myself with the photos at her tribute page
http://rapunzelpictureparadise.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/welcome-to-the-rapunzel-picture-paradise-for-the-worship-of-rapunzel-from-tangled/ and any video clips on You Tube. The good news is it’s finally out next week on DVD.

Just posting to say if you didn’t give this movie a chance theatrically don’t miss it when it’s available for your home. And no I am not a shill for Disney and don’t work for them and have no connection to them . I just want to spread the word of this delightful fim to any who haven’t seen it!

Reported.

MutaraNebula, you already started one thread about the movie. I think that’s plenty. You could post to your older thread if you want to, but I’m locking this one.