The eyes closed thread:recososted.

YAY. I liked this thread last time, so let;s see what I can fo now., Not too bnad, not too good. <aybe I should go have a neer and try afgain.

I wonder how many spellings for ‘beer’ we’ll get out of this thread…

[QUOTE=lightingtool <aybe I should go have a neer and try afgain.
[/QUOTE]

I love a food neer,

So far I have taken a typing class for about three years so I should have pretty good skills when it comes to typing with my eyes closed. Then again my fingers will randomly rebel from my brain and type something completltlly different from what I meant to type. Like saying “water” instead of “sweater”.

Completely had far too many Ls and I meant to type hello instead of sweater… but otherwise not bad!

WHen I moused over, I was gonna ask Lobsand what he was drinking, cause I want some of that. Yes, my eyes are closed.

Great. I already wrote an entire post but didn’t check to make sure that I had gotten into the “reply mode” before I began. Now I have to start all over. Imn not at all familiar with thei keyboard. I may try again tomorrow from my nomral machine.

Opens eyes. That’s about one million times better than I’d thought. The original post was much more interesting.

I took a typinbg class way back in high school, but I still usually make liberal use of my backspace key. I don’t have any idea of what this is go9ing to look like; I need to trim my fingernails, they’re interfering.

(Hm. Not bad. Seriously, I had one friend who had 3 inch long talons and could accurately type about 100 WPM; if mine grow more than a millimeter past the tips of my fingers my typing goes to hell.)

Lets see how I do with this one>

The quick born fox jumped over the oaxty od.

Nowis th eimt eof rl good men to come to the aid of their country,

I pledge allesgiance to the flad of the United Sates of America, and to the repuclid for which is stands, one nation under God undiviele with libertu and justice for all.

cool idea fora theread. I think it would be even better if we have to discuss some sort of mundane topic: makes the posts a little longer. So, what do you make of the “moomy and IO are one” thing (or whatever the phrase was from the saubliminal messaging clasasic coluimn)?

Also this thread is sort of a test to see how nerdu you ate. If you type reall well, you must spend a lot of time on the computer, no? With the exception, of course, of people whjo type for a living.

hmmm, nerd factor…7

Oh, Lobsang, why do I keep falling in love with you, every time I open one of your threads? Hmmm, threads . . .

*No, I did **not *just type that.

Well, this shouldn’t be too hard. I’m also a typist from the days when it was “what the girsl were supposed to do.”

Reading through this thread is like reading a transcript from a cocktail party during which someone thought it would be a great idea to start playing drinking games with the remaining tequila.
Hey! and I am usually a horrible typist when my eyes are open!

Yeah, some of us type for aliving, and still mange to screew up all the time. I really lkie my backspace keey.

Ptooei.

A moth just flew into tmy house. I can’t find the darn thing now.

-Wolfian, glad that he was forced to take that typing class in 8th grade
Errr, 9th grade.

I hate it when that ahappens

I think Illl be pretty good at t his. I took typing in high school On a REAL type writer and everything! You kow, those things that don’t have a screen and aren’t plugged up to anything? Yeah, one of those.

(Wow, so I’m not so good at this. My typing teacher would be sorely disappointed in me.)

Hmm, I don’t know how good I am at this. I used to be pretty good when I had to tpe for school, but I don’t know that I’ll be any good now. Does anyone else find hit hard to formulate sentences with their eyes closed?

i hope it wasn’t cheating to look when I clicked the reply button.

Was ot/

I’m using a laptop right now. my eyes aren’t closed, but they’re glued to the TV screen because I’m watching a late night showing of “Interview With A Vampire”. Wow, this part was so sad. And Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise both look funny with that English Victorian/Elizabethean long hair style. I really have to get to sleep soon because I’ve got to go to my French school tomorrow…Sigh.

Okay, I’m looking at the laptop screen now. I can’t really keep my eyes open in the first place anyways because it’s midnight here…Oh, my gosh!! That was so nasty! Sorry, I’m back to watching “Interview With A Vampire” again. I really should go to sleep…

I keep insisting to my son that he should study keyboarding (his writin gis just terrible) and he’s resistant. I tell him my keyboarding classes years ago really took the stress off of my writing, but I don’t think he’s buying it. (Damn, where’s that u ky again?

Really, this can’t be any worse than my eyes-open typing!

(Huh. Lookit that. Better than my eyes-open typing, even. But slower, I do admit.)

Does anyone else have a “picture” of the keyboard in their head when they try to do this? IO don’t when I’m just t typung, but right now I do. (Damn, backspacing with your eyes closed is a real crapshoot.

Getting faster now…nearly as fast as my eyes=open typing.)

Iam the very model of a modern major-gernal,
I’ve informationa vegtable, animal and mineral,
I know the kings of England and I quote the fights historical
from Marthon to Waterloo, in order categorical…

Hey, not bad. That’s better than I do with my eyes open, most of the time…