The Good Place - it really holds up

“It’s in my mouth!!!”

I just noticed that Guillermo shows up in Season 3 as the hacker Steve.

“Will they EVER win the Super Bowl?”

“Jason, I can’t predict the future…” (laughing) “…but no, they won’t.”

We finally finished it, and boy is that a great ending! After they got to the good place I was really wondering where they would go, but it - was - awesome.
Made me really think about what an actual afterlife could or should be like. And a great inspiration for one of my roleplaying campaigns where the heroes are about to challenge the notion of heaven and hell.

Loved the series first time around. The finale was being recorded on my DVR the night kaylasmom went into her seizures (from which she never recovered). I read Chidi’s soliloquy about the wave at her service.

My second wife and I binged it on Netflix. We were about halfway through season Four when she passed away.

Lest anyone get the wrong idea, I turned my sister onto it when I got up to Oregon; she loved every minute of it, and she’s perfectly healthy to this very day, tyvm.

I started rewatching it a couple months ago (we’ve seen the series probably 3 times already) and my wife joined me when she discovered that I was. We watched it all the way up until the final episode. We haven’t rewatched the finale yet. We may at some point.