The IQ of God? Can it be measured?

Since Sasquatchs aren’t carnivores, the Sasquatch would probably be chasing the unicorn in order to tame it —

To the OP – It can be measured by God or any empowered appointee of God.

I know God is suppose to be all powerful and all knowing – but I suspect that God isn’t all knowing. Just my guess. Based on my experiences with God - I would think God would make his best scores in spatial relations and do worst in logic. Just the opposite of Satan’s -

Not anymore than he can make a rock so big he can’t lift it if he’s infinitely strong. :dubious: :smiley:

What sort of result is given to a person who fails to even answer one question? I don’t mean that he gets them all wrong, but he doesn’t even write down a single answer?

Because, well, I gave an IQ test to God the other day. I know he was in the room because he’s in all things. I fear that God may be autistic. What is the correct diagnosis for such a person?

What you didn’t know was that God’s method of delivering the answers to the test is to translate/transform and rotate the universe such that “no response” in your reality is actually the perfect response to all questions in God’s reality.

He didn’t miss a single question!

Whaaa? Isn’t the whole point of Christianity God’s life/death imperative to procreate?

God aka the Holy Spirit must have had DNA, male DNA to be exact, otherwise Christ would have been a girl, a half-Mary clone, or something.

I actually have a mutation as per a blood test, and have tested 160-200 on online IQ tests.

Leaving aside the fact that the post you are responding to is ten years old, a person with an IQ between 160 and 200 would be smart enough to know that online IQ tests that give such results are worthless.

Or that IQ cannot be reliably measured past 150 or so, and stops improving life outcomes past 130. Or that every living creature on this earth has ‘mutations’.

It’s lower than a lot of people’s IQ. God isn’t really all that smart … that’s why religious people behave the way they do. Their leader really ain’t up to much in the brains department.

Since this odd zombie thread flew right past “smartass” and headed directly to “snark,” I am closing it.

[ /Moderating ]