the JohnJohn game

I suppose I should post here too. I don’t understand any of this. John John, I thought jab’s was funny too. I read about his illness so I won’t say any more about him here. I asked before about other photo’s, so where are they? I mean, if all of you are so hot, where are your photos?
John looks like an intelligent man. Do the rest of you look as thoughtful? He reminds me of my grandfather, who is very good looking! He constantly has “younger women” after him since grandma died. My dad teases him all the time. It’s SO funny!

Yes, because looks are a handy indicator of one’s intelligence.

Freaking moron.

“I’ll tell you a secret, baby - maybe you can’t do better - gotta settle for second best” - the Judybats

ValerieBlaise, you are speaking of someone who (admittedly) thinks the Backstreet Boys are talented and dots her "i"s with hearts. She’s a lost cause. Nice try, though. :wink:

Mt. Dew habit kicked since 2/21/00!

“We have a winner!”

Geezus Coldfire. “Private Watson”? A man offers to put his very sanity on the line (albeit as a mere ‘Temp’), and the best he rates is “Private”?

Hellfire, I might have made Captain if it hadn’t been fer that unfortunate incident with the Harriers and the Norwegian women . . .

I refuse to be putzin’ around doin’ at best a pale duty of fillin’ in for Generalissimo Putzmaster, and dealin’ with this brand of hardcore putz if I can’t at least get a Sergeant’s rank out of the bargain.
Dr. Watson
“So live that you can look any man in the eye and tell him to go to hell.”

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I’ve bestowed a field commission to both of you.

Colonel Coldfire and Colonel Watson, I expect you to carry out your duties in an exemplary and judicious manner.

I’m sure that my faith is not misplaced.

Now, now, Watson, doncha ye be gritchin’ yer high-minded patter about yer privates. We admire your privates, in a purely functional sense, and if you keep this up ::koff:: you’ll drag us all into that “lefftenant” quagmire and “louie” is already taken.

(Okay, that was feeble in the extreme, not to mention shaky on spelling, but these are battle conditions. Salute with what you have, or we’ll staple it to the battle pennant…or something like that.)

Nah, I think John John is a classic leather case, a pseudomacho over-stater who both loathes and lusts after His Mommy. Think about it: Hillary appears in a leather jacket, he blooms forth in Genuine Nagahyde Black Vinyl; she goes blonder and cuts her hair short; so does he.

Of course the difference is that she’s out front in the public eye, and John John is busily donning socks stolen out of laundramat dryers, yowling his outrage.

Message to John John: until you can match her openly, right out there for everyone to dissect, don’t drum your little heels demanding repect for changing identities, dodging and playing sickening coy little games on a goddamned computer bulletin board.

Wally? Watson? Coldfire? You permit…?
PUTZ!

Worse, you’re a transparent, pathetic dweeb. Grow a spine, get a life and if you can’t aspire to honor and common decency then at least respect those who can.

Sheesh! What a loser.

Veb

Persmission granted, Miss Veblen - I never could refuse you anything.

Colonel, eh?

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Hi John John,

So sandycane is your granddaughter, eh??

27 responses and not one of them said I was trolling…

Its a bit of fun. When I get a picture of myself on the web, I’ll post it and you can mock me to your hearts content.

jab1:

do you think I’m trolling? if you do, I’ll ask for this thread to be closed. I try not to be a hypocrite

well, at least one person wants to meet me…
http://fathom.org/polldata/pollcheck.adp?poll=dope-page5&question=62

Cheers!!

Sandycane,

There’s no art to find the mind’s construction in the face. That pensive expression could be due to gas.

jab, That was hysterical.

The collective responses have been adolescent, infantile even. It is like reading a bulletin board in a boys High School locker room, with the usual moronic references to their private parts, snicker, etc., and then some girlies chime in to prove their one of the guys. Yuk yuk.

It is telling that sn’s post in this thread that have NEVER posted in any thread I’ve posted to, or had any exchanges with me, but flaunt bogus indignation. Artificial and orchestrated. This is an attempt to hide their own trolling. It is also an indication of how they have allowed OTHER people to form their opinions. Some nitwit told you what to think, how to respond, even what to say, and YOU go along with it. What will you be like when you become adults? Not too original, or smart.

What I am most disappointed in is the realization that these boards seem to be in the control of naughty, zit riddled, towel snapping boys and the exhibition of low toilet humor, that is no more than Howard Stern banter, which is decidedly unfunny and pointless.

This is the best you can do together and that is a sad commentary on your inadequacies singularly.

Pas grande chose.

• politely opens the exit door *

Are you leaving, or trying to grow up?

As exemplified here:
HILLARY, the fat assed phony

It just sails over his head. Woooooooooooooooosh

If by mature you mean hypocritical, sexist, and opinionated, I’ll stay immature.

If you arent able to laugh at yourself you should simply climb into a cupboard and stay there.

BTW, your first post on this topic is the winner so far. It makes a great caption to Pic no one, but only if you phrase it like this…
**“John Larrnigan(sic), THIS is trolling. you should be ashamed of yourself”[/bold]

on second thoughts, maybe you do have a sense of humour…

well, at least one person wants to meet me…
http://fathom.org/polldata/pollcheck.adp?poll=dope-page5&question=62

Cheers!!

Well, duh.

Heck, my duties include towel folding and official spell checker of bathroom graffiti.

Voted Rookie of the Year in MPSIMs and the Pit, along with Best One-liners.
And I don’t plan on keeping this as my sig for long, just until the winning buzz wears off.

quote:

The goal here, by some of the trolls, is too tell the lie often enough that it will be accepted as fact

John John, is it a fact that you and Cyberian are the same person?

Just once, answer a direct question. Yes or no?

The most we can hope for is that he will lose his AOL account again with his racist remarks.

Yo John, you do know that AOL TOS applies to areas outside of AOL, don’t you?

You turn me on. But maybe it’s because I just spent 20 years in the jungle, getting it on with anything I could attract with a piece of fruit.

Oh, come on. Clearly, the answer is yes. Equally clearly, he doesn’t want to admit it.

I don’t really blame him. If I got caught in a lie of these proportions, I wouldn’t want to admit it either. Of course…

I am reminded of that great philosopher Fonzie. Once, when Richie was in a bad situation, he turned to Fonzie, asking, “What would you do if you were in my situation?”

Fonzie’s reply? “Richie, I wouldn’t be in your situation.”

It’s hard for me to work up huge amounts of sympathy, since John John intentionally and repeatedly lied about his past identity.

An honest and upright person would come forward, admit he lied, and try to move on. But an honest and upright person wouldn’t be in that position in the first place.

Someone who seeks to turn over a new leaf, and BECOME an honest man, much as Jean Valjean did, might well need to adopt Valjean’s solution. Realizing that even though he will henceforth devote his life to goodness and light, he will never have a moment’s peace because the mistakes of the past will hound him, he might need to take a new name and thus start a new life in more ways than one.

That’s not as honorable as facing the music, of course, but it is not without merit.

But what if he takes a new identity, and is uncovered? His choices then seem to be lying once again, or admitting it, and again facing the problems of the past.

Perhaps that’s what happened here.

Lying is, of course, never the right answer.

But then what is?

• Rick