the JohnJohn game

http://boards.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000750.html

in the above link, you will find pictures kindly posted by OpalCat.

The game: Make a caption for one or both of the Pictures.

The prize: None (coz I ain’t paying shipping!!)

John Larringan, this is trolling. You ought to be ashamed.

Its a bit of fun. Lighten up. If you cant handle a bit of self parody then I suggest you dont take part in any of the games in MPSIMS, particularly the “Immitation is the best form of flattery” thread.
I started the game as a bit of fun, I put it in the pit for the following reason.

You are getting a little bit of a mob in other threads. If I put the game anywhere else, it might have gotten nasty, and ended up here anyway.

If anyone else has a problem, let them speak up and I will ask for this thread to be closed. you cant say fairer than that.

and sock puppets dont count.

J
Because Fido ate the Hand Grenade for me,
When the Tans came round to search the house at tea,
I said, “Take this, dog, and eat”,
He thought it was a can of meat,
It was the hand grenade that Fido ate for me.

Caption for the second pic:

Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down. (I mean, look at the ASS on that guy!)

Disputin
Flagrantly ignorant statements cheerfully
crammed right back down your neck.

Which is different from your Hillary thread in what way?

“My ass is so fat, it’s squashing my brain.”

I cant think of a clever caption…but dont you find they look like cheesy catalogue photos?

When I saw that, I sat back in my chair, blinked several times, shook my head vigorously, leaned back and laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. Scared the hell out of my wife.

I love this guy. (In a hateful, disgusted sort of way.)

Look back through some of the other threads he’s posted to, Wally. Accusing somebody else of trolling is his stock response when he can’t think of anything else to say.

I like those pictures…I hope I’m as cool looking as that when I hit a hundred

Wally, a quick question. I see you neglected to add the P-word to your post. Does this mean that Private Watson and myself are already on active duty?

If the answer is yes, I have one thing to say to (shake your) John John:

Putz.

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Takes one to know one.

As for the pictures, they look like the kind you see in dating service catalogues and websites:

"There may be snow on the roof, but there’s still fire in the furnace! Likes: Women with skinny asses who like long walks on the beach and dislike Jews and think the world is seriously over-populated and that the USA should seriously limit immigration, especially the English! Must be willing to wear aluminum-foil hats to block out mind-control radio waves from CIA and vote Republican. Dislikes: Women with fat asses who like Hillary Clinton. Don’t care too much for Chelsea, either. Send photos and resumes to:

John John

c/o Long Island Sanitarium
12345 Cuckoo Lane
Not Far Enough Away, NY 10039-0007

When all else fails, ask Cecil.

Absolutely, Coldfire.

I expect you to live up to the standards that I have set.

I’m certain that the putzes have been left in capable hands.

Jab, you forgot:

Enjoys long walks in the woods with my lover. Likes to return alone.

Jab’s was the funniest. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Snow on the roof but fire in the furnace”? You gotta love it. That was funny.

Ok, to the slow mind that asked, "how is this different than your Hillary Fat Ass"thread? Yeah, that was a serious question. Well, you see, my post was NOT to belittle any poster on these boards but to poke fun at the enormous ass of a public figure, who is a fake, a phony and a fraud.

To the boy that uses the word putz all the time. I think you need to come up for air and give that little rascal a break. You are OBSESSED with the male organ, dude. Has anyone ever told you that you might, you know, be a little too interested in men’s hooha’s?

Pas grande chose.

Heh… maybe it would have been wiser NOT to check “show sig line” when talking about penises.

“Putz” is Wally’s word. I’m filling in for him in his absence. He’s still here now, but I’m warming up by using it on people like yourself, John John.

It is by no means a penis fetish. Would I have had one (the fetish that is, since I already OWN a penis), I doubt your specimen would be an object of desire, what with it being “pas grande chose” and all.

Putz.

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

oooooh, implied homosexuality as an insult. Creative. Not.

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/John1.jpg

"I really hope I pass the audition for that Village People tribute band…"

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/cyberian2.jpg

No, I am NOT George Plimpton! Now, will you help me up already?"

Yer pal,
Satan

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/John1.jpg

What the hell are they looking at? Am I the only one in town that plays pocket pool?

You’re damn right this jacket is genuine vinyl."