The Legend Of PigeonMan

[b"]The Legend Of PigeonMan**

The first installment. Could you guys have a look? You can criticise (gently) if you like. Suggestions, etc. It’s early days yet, so be kind.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

“To me, socks are like sex. Tons of it about, and I don’t seem to get any.”

Well, it was an interesting approuch that you took. I liked the different fonts, especially the extra-large quote

“The page could not be found”.

I also thought the quote

“If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.”

To be really witty.

But to be honest, the humor might be above the head of the average reader.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Shit.

Bad start.

Try this instead.

The Legend Of PigeonMan

Yeah…Great art. The punchline actually made me laugh out loud. Good stuff.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Thanks Sealemon, you’re the only one who cares…

sigh

The Legend Of PigeonMan

i like it, i like it.

you going to post the work you did for your school paper? or are you building the internet strip from scratch, plot-wise?

ellis

I’m starting again - some of it will be the same stuff redone, but hopefully, with a good response, I’ll then start heading in new directions.

The Legend Of PigeonMan

This isn’t an ego thing, I’ve put it back to the top because I really am seeking some good feedback on my site etc.

Hope you guys will help me out.

:slight_smile:

The Legend Of PigeonMan

Well, I liked it. Will you post when new strips are made?

Personally, I’d have no problem living in a country governed by an evil dictator.
As long as I got to be that evil dictator.

I hope to have a new strip weekly, maybe two a week. I’m not sure how I can tell you guys that a new strip is out without making new thread topics all the time…

Hmmm.

The Legend Of PigeonMan

Guano me boy, I like it! Please continue. Great artwork.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Good start. I always enjoy a good super-hero parody (or should it be "parrot-y in this case?).

Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@schicktech.com

“Sherlock Holmes once said that once you have eliminated the
impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
the answer. I, however, do not like to eliminate the impossible.
The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it that the merely improbable lacks.”
– Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective

O think this is going to be fun. Howzabout you keep posting to this thread as you post new episodes to the website? Then when we see this up to the top again we’ll know to go take a look.

As one who lives with a cartoonist, I feel qualified to say - very good indeed. Please do let us know as things develope.

The reason gentlemen prefer blondes is that there are not enough redheads to go around.

Gee… this is a good response. I’ll do that… I’ll have the next one up on Wednesday for you.

The Legend Of PigeonMan

Wednesday’s strip is up!

Just click in my sig!

“Well, roll me in eggs and flour and bake me for forty minutes!”

The Legend Of PigeonMan

The entire site design is great. The comic strip is amazing, as well; not only the artwork, but also the humor.

I dig it, but it’ll have to be a little weirder to ursurp my favorite online comicLeisuretown.

Sake: Wooh! I don’t think I’ll be going in those directions…

I did upload some link buttons, if anyone cares to use them. I need to get a dedicated domain, maybe. I’ll see how things go.

“Well, roll me in eggs and flour and bake me for forty minutes!”

The Legend Of PigeonMan

Tee-shirts! Where are the tee-shirts?! I want to talk about licensing and all that… and be the 1st in my neighborhood with a Pigeon Man shirt.

The reason gentlemen prefer blondes is that there are not enough redheads to go around.