The Lynn Bodoni Appreciation Thread

In this thread, Lynn Bodoni makes a brief statement that she is taking a medical leave of absence from administration/moderation duties. And there have been other threads in the past alluding to her medical problems.

I don’t know and am not posting to ask what her actual problems are – if she wanted us to know the gory details, she’d have said more. But it occurs to me that one of the nicest things we could do is to let her know how much we all appreciate her work here. And as a past moderator and admin. on other boards, I can richly appreciate the devotion that has kept her handling the Pit, which must be one of the toughest forums to moderate, for five years now. So let’s let her know how much we appreciate her!!

The Sista rawks, y’all. She does seem rather even-tempered for someone crazy enough to moderate THAT bunch! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Lynn.

Sending out best wishes for a speedy and relaxing recovery to you, Lynn!

Can someone get us the info on where to send the chocolate? :slight_smile:
FB

Great idea for a thread, Poly.
Lynn, if we could all send chocolates, we would.

Best wishes Lynn Bodoni.

The virtual box I sent is missing one or two pieces. It was a long walk back from Laura Secord. I had to keep my energy up.

Here is hoping she is back in her jackboots with whip in hand to tame the Pitizens in no time.
I don’t know how she does it so well, but Lynn delivers a most excellent smack down. Of which I hope I am never a receipient of, for, to.

Lynn rocks.

And long may she continue to do so …

Miss you, Lynn. Be well…

Indeed. Best wishes to Lynn and best of luck with the store!

Get well soon, Lynn.

Ms. Bodoni is certainly one of the finest people here.

And one of the few left with a usernumber lower than mine.

Get well and return soon, Lynn. You’ll be missed.

mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo mojo

There’s some mojo for ya.

Lynn you MUST get well soon. We want you back on the job ASAP.
My very best wishes.

Polycarp you administrators pet! :mad:

j\k :wink:

Hope all goes well Lynn.

Much love Lynn, and a speedy recovery!

… get back here soonest…

Hey! This isn’t the normal kind of piling on we see in the Pit. This is a good pile-on!

Best wishes, Lynn!

Lynn, you rock my tiny world. Be back soon, be well always.

Thanks, everybody. This current problem isn’t anything major, it’s just that right now I’m having some side-effects such as sleeping problems, nausea, light-headedness, and such like. I can’t moderate the boards effectively, and I posted the sticky because many people write to me with problems they’re having on the board (can’t access the board, problem with another poster, etc.), which I might not currently be able to deal with in a timely fashion. Otherwise I wouldn’t have mentioned it.

I can still sometimes post, just not do as much as I’d like. Mostly I’m just doing a bit of social posting now.

This problem will pass, though it looks like I might have to take another week.

Lynn