The Men of the SDMB Are...

little*bit, if you slide a bit closer to me you can be the one doing the pole dancing.

little*bit: lawnmower?

** :: Smacks Omni :: ** That was my line.

Hey little*bit, stick your money here! Watch your investment grow!

starts hauling in his equipment - plastic floor covering, case of body oil, assorted fragrant candles, backhoe, various gardening equipment, several varieties of handcuffs, containers of cherries, chilled whip cream

Where can I set up the trampoline?

I’d like to say I’m about to have a stroke from the excitement of naked male flesh in the room… but that would be way too easy :smiley:

Please set up the trampoline far enough away from the other dancers that if you fall off you don’t impale yourself on anything.

After the long & discriptive performance by Dire Wolf in the other thread, “Wanted:male dancers”, I feel the need to go home & cool off. I should be back in an hour or so & would really enjoy seeing a few acts posted in my absence.

See you soon boys. Hopefully a lot of you. :smiley:

Figures absoul- you need to cart in a bunch of extra equipment to enhance your sorry butt.

Me, on the other hand, only need show up in a pair 'O Speedo’s and some oil.

Keep moving that trampoline back! Farther… Farther…

You heard the woman.

I don’t want to impale you when your skinny butt goes flinging off the trampoline!

Oh Nooo, the trampolines not for me… its for the donkeys.

hands CnotChris a roll of quarters, looked like you need a little help in that speedo

:: Looks around ::

:: Notices some going-ons in the other room ::

DAMN!! Always the wrong room.

:: Hops off table. Tip-toes to peek in other room. ::

Shouldn’t here be I. Too young am I. I think I shall leave, or problems there will be.

walks out, shaking visibly

Hmm, Anniz, do I have permission? :slight_smile:

I’d hate to have little*bit’s bachelorette party be such a bust…

:wink:

Check out my signature like, m’dear. I’ll dance for you, and don’t wear a g-string, so there’s no tipping. (A beer would be nice. Dancing is hot work!)

Yes you have,
if you do the same for me here.:):smiley:
And behave there a bit,
but not here…:):smiley:

How about my bright-orange jockstrap?
What, not good enough? Okay, I’ll wear it backwards then!