the moderators are far too triggerhappy

[QUOTE=Loach]
I’m sorry, did I miss something?
[/QUOTE]

Yes. The PCP wave. It was awesome while it lasted.

No seriously, somebody asked upthread whatever happened to the Grave And Gathering Threat of the Angeldust Dealer.

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I suspect there are a group of people here (about 15-20%) that are considering them selves to be a part of the “in-gang (howlers)”. These people support each other on regular basis and attack (what is in their own mind) outsiders.

These people creates an common enemy, and the bound between these people get stronger when they find such a person. Nothing ties a group better together than a common enemy

Some say I don’t contribute to anything here, but as long as my threads usually got replies, that ain’t the case
[/QUOTE]

Some day this will be put down as a famous quote, along the lines of Shakespeare or perhaps Aristotle.

I am impressed by the great wording of this fine gentleman.

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I see my self as an adequate contributor
[/QUOTE]

I’m sure you see yourself as a lot of things.

You know, I can see the Israelies and the Palestinians uniting against this schmuck.

Hmmmm…maybe he does serve a useful purpose after all!

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I suspect there are a group of people here (about 15-20%) that are considering them selves to be a part of the “in-gang (howlers)”. These people support each other on regular basis and attack (what is in their own mind) outsiders.

These people creates an common enemy, and the bound between these people get stronger when they find such a person. Nothing ties a group better together than a common enemy

Some say I don’t contribute to anything here, but as long as my threads usually got replies, that ain’t the case
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I see my self as an adequate contributor
[/QUOTE]

That’s the problem. You’re setting your sights too low. You can only get 15-20% of us angry with you at one time.

If you were really an adequate contributor, you could easily manage to come up with a way to alienate at least 50% of us at the same time.

For that matter, there have been some posters come in here that have been so outrageous that members have actually started drives to collect money to pay back the poster’s membership fee. So far, you’ve failed to inspire that kind of response.

If your goal here is to see yourself as a “common enemy” you haven’t accomplished it yet. You’re just “common.”

Thanks, fluiddruid! This time, you were just the right amount of “triggerhappy!”

:wink:

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I suspect there are a group of people here (about 15-20%) that are considering them selves to be a part of the “in-gang (howlers)”. These people support each other on regular basis and attack (what is in their own mind) outsiders.

These people creates an common enemy, and the bound between these people get stronger when they find such a person. Nothing ties a group better together than a common enemy

Some say I don’t contribute to anything here, but as long as my threads usually got replies, that ain’t the case
[/QUOTE]

Oh! I get it! You’re running a psychological experiment on us, right? That’s a new one!

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I see my self as an adequate contributor
[/QUOTE]

I think your mirror’s broken.

[QUOTE=Weirddave]
Oh! I get it! You’re running a psychological experiment on us, right? That’s a new one!
[/QUOTE]

Figures that we didn’t get to be the control group.

[QUOTE=Guinastasia]
I’m sure you see yourself as a lot of things.

You know, I can see the Israelies and the Palestinians uniting against this schmuck.

Hmmmm…maybe he does serve a useful purpose after all!
[/QUOTE]

Like this ?

[QUOTE=kunilou]
<snip>
If your goal here is to see yourself as a “common enemy” you haven’t accomplished it yet. You’re just “common.”
[/QUOTE]

I think you’re right - I can’t seem to muster up any antipathy towards Wildfire. Maybe I’m not doing enough angel dust. :confused:

Well, I am a little disappointed the dildo thread got closed before we got a 18"IBDHJD reference in there. Us in-crowd* have to make our jokes, you know.

*I’ve been here almost 6 years, and I’m starting to think either there is no in-crowd, or they just don’t like me. :frowning: Maybe I use smileys too much. Or they’re racist against Canadians. Yeah, that’s probably it.

Nudge nudge.

[QUOTE=Cervaise]
Nudge nudge.
[/QUOTE]

Good one! I was going to suggest that he needed glasses.

Just thought I would mention that WildfireMM** has started 50 threads in 40 days. I thought the mods smacked someone down for this in the past. It was probably Andrew85t. Maybe if they do not ban WildfireMM** they could ask him to ratchet back the starting of threads.

Jim

Wildfire, did you ever consider it might just be you that’s the problem here?

If you want to impress people - hell, if you want to just be tolerated by people - you need to learn the difference between contributing to a discussion and trying to take it over.

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I see my self as an adequate contributor
[/QUOTE]

You need an eye axam.

Or even a fucking eye exam.

Is that like a regular eye exam with extra dildos?

[QUOTE=Tapioca Dextrin]
Is that like a regular eye exam with extra dildos?
[/QUOTE]

“I’ll have extra dildos on my merkin, please.”

[QUOTE=featherlou]
I’ve been here almost 6 years, and I’m starting to think either there is no in-crowd, or they just don’t like me. :frowning: Maybe I use smileys too much. Or they’re racist against Canadians. Yeah, that’s probably it.
[/QUOTE]

It could also be because you don’t howl.

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]

I suspect there are a group of people here (about 15-20%) that are considering them selves to be a part of the “in-gang (howlers)”. These people support each other on regular basis and attack (what is in their own mind) outsiders.
[/QUOTE]

Never mind the “howlers” … what about all us “sniggerers” who appreciate the work of the howlers from the sidelines? Don’t we deserve a mention?

[QUOTE=FinnAgain]
For what it’s worth, I think that you are the worst mistake of the 20[sup]th[/sup] century.
[/QUOTE]

Can we be sure he’s that old, even?