the moderators are far too triggerhappy

Yopu know, I’d still like to know why Wildfire hates Israel and the Jews so much, but every time someone asks him, he never responds.

Okay, Wildfire. Why? Answer me. Answer all of us. What’s your problem with Jews? Be a man, and respond to this question.

[QUOTE=Shrinking Violet]

Can we be sure he’s that old, even?
[/QUOTE]

Perhaps… I’d peg his age at somewhere between 14 and 16. On second thought, though, I’d have to say that disco was the biggest mistake of the 20th century. Wildfire will have to accept second place.

I’m curious, has he engaged in anti-semitism? He was one of the folks along with Brain Glutton who couldn’t be bothered to learn what the phrase “the chosen people” meant before going off on it as a ‘racist’ belief, and didn’t retract anything after it was cleared up… but I’m tempted to ascribe that to militant ignorance instead of anti-semitism. I could be convinced, though.

I do know that on the topic of Israel he’s a wilfully ignorant troll who doesn’t care what the history of the region is if he can make up his own.

What’ve you seen that is specifically dealing with Jews rather than Israel?

Wildfire, every time I see your name, I’m surprised to see that you haven’t been banned yet. Seven of your 50 threads have been closed. I wouldn’t have thought you’d make it past this thread, much less this one. Either the mods are giving you too many second chances, or you’ve managed the impressive feat of trolling while staying just within the rules. When SkipMagic told you in the sex toy thread that you were “as close to trolling as you can get”, he was being too nice, IMHO. That was trolling, plain and simple, and as obvious as it gets.

[QUOTE=EddyTeddyFreddy]
“I’ll have extra dildos on my merkin, please.”
[/QUOTE]

Why do you hate merka?

[QUOTE=Mbossa]
It could also be because you don’t howl.
[/QUOTE]

True. I have often sniggered, but I guess that just doesn’t count.

[QUOTE=FinnAgain]
I’m curious, has he engaged in anti-semitism?
[/QUOTE]

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=7696260&postcount=89

[QUOTE=Wildfire**HH]
I had a feeling that this board was overrepresented by Jews.

I actually thought about making a thread if there was a “Zionist-mafia” here on the Dope

I’m curious how many of the moderators who have Jewish background though ? This because I’ve noticed that two of the few thread that I started on great debate was stopped by the moderator - both threads that where critical to Israel.
[/quote]

Bolding mine.

WildfireHH** also defended alleged anti-Semitic author Jostein Gaarder in this thread.

Ooo, can I be part of the Jewish conspiracy too?
Do I have to convert first?

[QUOTE=rayh]
Ooo, can I be part of the Jewish conspiracy too?

Do I have to convert first?
[/QUOTE]

I tried, but I haven’t seen any ZOG residual checks in the mail yet. Maybe after a few years, when they’re more confident that you’re “trustworthy.” I plan on spending mine to buy small-town newspapers in Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska, to tighten our grip on the media in previously untapped markets.

Ah, thanks elmwood. I’d forgotten about the “zionist-mafia” comment, but did remember his act of repeating the anti-semitic slur about what the chosen people means and defending Gaarder. I still think that the latter is more stupidity than racism, but the former does indeed seem to be uncomfortably close to bigotry.

[QUOTE=FinnAgain]
Ah, thanks elmwood. I’d forgotten about the “zionist-mafia” comment, but did remember his act of repeating the anti-semitic slur about what the chosen people means and defending Gaarder. I still think that the latter is more stupidity than racism, but the former does indeed seem to be uncomfortably close to bigotry.
[/QUOTE]

Well, trying to separate the racism from the stupidity and the stupidity from the racism is a thankless task, and not just in Wildy’s case.

[QUOTE=Lemur866]
Well, trying to separate the racism from the stupidity and the stupidity from the racism is a thankless task, and not just in Wildy’s case.
[/QUOTE]
You misspelled pointless.

[QUOTE=elmwood]
I tried, but I haven’t seen any ZOG residual checks in the mail yet. Maybe after a few years, when they’re more confident that you’re “trustworthy.”
[/QUOTE]
I thought that when you join the Jewish conspiracy all you get is a toaster.

Or is that the Gay Agenda? I can’t keep them straight.

Gays give you a toaster. Jews give you a circumcision. Personally, I’d go gay if I were you.

[QUOTE=Ponder Stibbons]
I thought that when you join the Jewish conspiracy all you get is a toaster.

Or is that the Gay Agenda? I can’t keep them straight.
[/QUOTE]

Reminds me, I haven’t gotten my royalties check this month from teh Gay Agenda yet. I should look into that…

[QUOTE=Ponder Stibbons]
I thought that when you join the Jewish conspiracy all you get is a toaster.
[/QUOTE]
The hell’s wrong with that?

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I suspect there are a group of people here (about 15-20%) that are considering them selves to be a part of the “in-gang (howlers)”. These people support each other on regular basis and attack (what is in their own mind) outsiders.

These people creates an common enemy, and the bound between these people get stronger when they find such a person. Nothing ties a group better together than a common enemy

Some say I don’t contribute to anything here, but as long as my threads usually got replies, that ain’t the case
[/QUOTE]

It seems to me that you forgot the 79% of the people* here who think you are an ass but don’t care quite enough to post about it.

Slee

*Assuming 20% ‘in-gang’ with 1% troll. That leaves 79% who just don’t bother replying to your crap. I figure the 1% is probably on your side. That ain’t a good thing though.

[QUOTE=sleestak]
I figure the 1% is probably on your side.
[/QUOTE]
Thermal noise. It’s been with us since the Big Bang.

Posting again for Wildfire*HH. I’d like to know why he hates Israel and the Jews so much, but every time someone asks him, he never responds.

Okay, Wildfire*13. Answer the question. What’s your problem with Jews? Be a man, and respond. What’s the matter, Wildfire*88? Ashamed of your beliefs?

[QUOTE=The Weird One]
Gays give you a toaster. Jews give you a circumcision. Personally, I’d go gay if I were you.
[/QUOTE]

Hey, mohels costs money; they don’t give circumcisions away, you know.

You do get some nice treats at the Oneg Shabbat, though. Onegs pwn Unitarian Universalist organic fair trade coffee; you have your choice of coffee, punch, and red and white wine. Not that syrupy Manischewitz swill, either. Everyone challah! Haha! Get it? Everyone challah? So funny that elmwood is, nu?

Okay, WildfireHH**, where are you?

[QUOTE=featherlou]
I think you’re right - I can’t seem to muster up any antipathy towards Wildfire. Maybe I’m not doing enough angel dust. :confused:
[/QUOTE]

Note to featherlou

We have to be careful about responding to each other’s posts. Since our names share a common syllable, if we start agreeing with each other some people may think we’re part of…

Dare I say it?

The in-gang

I’m sorry to hijack this thread to talk to featherlou. The ultra-secret, password-protected, secure server alternate in-gang message board and chat function is temporarily down.