the moderators are far too triggerhappy

[QUOTE=kunilou]
I’m sorry to hijack this thread to talk to featherlou. The ultra-secret, password-protected, secure server alternate in-gang message board and chat function is temporarily down.
[/QUOTE]

Is that the one for 3 syllable user names ending in lou, the Jewish conspiracy one, the x-ian one, or the atheist one?

[QUOTE=elmwood]

Okay, WildfireHH**, where are you?
[/QUOTE]

I think we’re being altogether too intelligent for him in this thread…

[QUOTE=elmwood]
Hey, mohels costs money; they don’t give circumcisions away, you know.

[/QUOTE]
I thought they worked for the tips?

[QUOTE=samclem]
I thought they worked for the tips?
[/QUOTE]

If that’s not banworthy, I don’t know what is.

I don’t know why, but I seem to recall, upon first seeing his screen name, instantly thinking that he was a troll/plant from a weather related board that seems to pack his sort of innane drivel.

I wish there was an openly gay super-Hassidic Jew Mod to handle his banning, when it comes. It would be the delicous frosting on a wonderous cake of ass-hattery.

[QUOTE=kunilou]
Note to featherlou

We have to be careful about responding to each other’s posts. Since our names share a common syllable, if we start agreeing with each other some people may think we’re part of…

Dare I say it?

The in-gang
[/QUOTE]
My gang is the most exclusive one of all. Don’t even think about trying to get in.

[QUOTE=yojimbo]
WildfireMM** From what I can see I think I agree with a lot of your politics at least on the surface.

You are a bit of a crap OP’er though and generally it’s the responses and arguments that break out in your threads that make them interesting.

You will always have trouble here just linking to stories to make your point. Posters from both sides of the argument have been eventually banned for such behaviour.

Becoming a martyr to the cause doesn’t do you or what you’re trying to say seem any better.

Reign it in a bit or you will be gone.

Just a bit of friendly advice from your friendly neighbourhood drunken Irishman. Ignore if you want but trust me I’ve been here a while. This has happened to many and will continue to happen. You will be forgotten almost as soon as the Banned title appears.

Waste of money and a waste of your time.
[/QUOTE]

Well thanks

I will interpret this as a friendly advice

[/quote]

Had he typed this while I was still in Ohio, I’d driven by and thrown a brick through his window.

Please do. Seriously.

[QUOTE=samclem]
I thought they worked for the tips?
[/QUOTE]

I may be the only one here, but coffee all over my monitor. waves little “I support samclem’s awful puns” flag

[QUOTE=samclem]
I thought they worked for the tips?
[/QUOTE]

You forgot to say “Thank you. Try the veal.”

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
Well thanks

I will interpret this as a friendly advice
[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for an answer to my question, asswipe You can be an evasive eizel like you’ve always been, or be a man and post it. If you don’t answer, I’ll know you’re nothing but some loser Eurotroll.

[QUOTE=kunilou]
Note to featherlou

We have to be careful about responding to each other’s posts. Since our names share a common syllable, if we start agreeing with each other some people may think we’re part of…

Dare I say it?

The in-gang

I’m sorry to hijack this thread to talk to featherlou. The ultra-secret, password-protected, secure server alternate in-gang message board and chat function is temporarily down.
[/QUOTE]

IT’S THE LOU GANG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Sorry, I think I’m getting a cold. Little punchy tonight.

[QUOTE=elmwood]
You forgot to say “Thank you. Try the veal.”
[/QUOTE]
It’s all in the delivery.
A seventy-five year old joke, I’m not afraid to use. But tacking on that modern tag line just doesn’t get it.

[QUOTE=samclem]
It’s all in the delivery.
A seventy-five year old joke, I’m not afraid to use. But tacking on that modern tag line just doesn’t get it.
[/QUOTE]
You’ve got to remember: not all of us heard it in the original.

I’m just wondering how freaky-old samclem must be if he thinks “Thank you, try the veal,” is a modern tag line.

:smiley:

[QUOTE=rayh]
Is that the one for 3 syllable user names ending in lou, the Jewish conspiracy one, the x-ian one, or the atheist one?
[/QUOTE]

Nah, it’s the lou-sers.

[QUOTE=Miller]
I’m just wondering how freaky-old samclem must be if he thinks “Thank you, try the veal,” is a modern tag line.

:smiley:
[/QUOTE]

You should only search for my responses about watching Ted Williams stroke 'em out of Griffith Stadium.

Whippersnappers! And that goes for tomndebb too.

[QUOTE=hawksgirl]
You’re suffering from delusions of adequacy.
You’re pitiful,
You’re pitiful its true.
[/QUOTE]

Your dog would much rather play fetch by itself…

[QUOTE=rayh]
Is that the one for 3 syllable user names ending in lou, the Jewish conspiracy one, the x-ian one, or the atheist one?
[/QUOTE]
Skip to me, lou, and I’ll tell you.

Darling. :wink:

Oh, WildfireMM**, you’re so adorable. What are we going to do with you?