The most hilarious cartoon character ever!!

“Killer” (or as his mom would say “Kee-lah”), the vulture in the Bugs Bunny cartoons aways made me piss my pants.

“I’m bringing home a baby bumblebee.
Won’t my momma be so pround of me…”

Now that’s funny.

I’d say Daffy Duck. That little chickenhawk is pretty hilarious too, IMO. I’m awful fond of Marc Anthony, the bull dog too, but I’d have to say he’s not “Hilarious”. Neither is Bugs, Wiley or Foghorn.

“You’re a chicken… see? And I’m a chickenhawk!”

Ranger Jeff
*The Idol of American Youth *

I forgot about Marc Antony. The faces he makes while the kitten is trying to get comfortable on his back are hilarious.

I just love the Devil from Cow & Chicken. He’s also on I Am Weasel. His big red ass and pointy little tail crack me up.

It’s BULLWINKLE! While not all of the political satire survives, the basic jokes are timeless and brilliant. One classic bit:

ROCKY: But they’re girls! What kind of game can you play with girls!?!

BULLWINKLE: I guess this is a kid’s show after all!

Wylie Coyote.

Homer J. Simpson and The Tick are in a class by themselves. Special note should be given to The Evil Midnight Bomber.

What bombs at midnight? Yeah, baby!

Personally, I like the Sidekicks’ lounge.

The Pink Panther, including two of his subsidiary characters, the Ant and the Aardvark.

papabear,I agree! That is my favorite one,with the cat who wants to go to catheaven,but doesn’t know where it is.“Ya gotta help me!”

Animaniacs, then Freakazoid.

Along with the other WB characters I have to cast a vote for Foghorn Leghorn. That boy could talk! And I haven’t seen Yosemite Sam on the list – he’s certainly a contender.

“non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem”

Point of inquiry: Are “Freakazoid” and/or “Earthworm Jim” shown anymore? If so, I may just have to start watching Kid’s WB again! :slight_smile:

Goofy. I can remember sitting with my family watching Goofy cartoons on Wonderful World of Disney with tears running down our faces because we were laughing so hard.

For a one-shot: Max in “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”. The first time I saw the sleigh segment I seriously wondered if I was going to be able to catch my breath or if I was just going to keep laughing until I passed out.

Ok funniest characters.
lets see.

Bullwinkle J. Moose
Homer J. Simpsons
Rocket J. Squirrel
That Futurama robot.
Daffy Duck
Ralph Wiggum
Well, I don’t know any of their names, but lots of the guys from Dr. Katz are funny.
Same sentiment for that show Science Court, that used to be on ABC saturday mornings, god I loved that show.

pat

Dan Quayle.

Strainger -

Not sure if they’re on the WB, but I’ve seen Freakazoid on Cartoon Network…

The funniest:
The Angry Beavers
Norbert & Dagget
They’re a team. You can’t break them up. Like Laurle & Hardy.
Like May West & W.C. Fields
Like Tom Sewyr & Huckleberry Finn
Like, like I’m like out of here. Thhatts all folks.

Brak from “Cartoon Planet” on the Cartoon Network. You just have to watch it to appreciate him, there’s not a chance I could explain him.

“You’re going to listen
to ME? To something I
said? Haven’t I made it
abundantly clear over the
tenure of our friendship
that I don’t know shit?”

• Brodie, “Mallrats”

For those of you not familiar, see http://multihome.www.desert.net/redmeat/ . Check out the Meat Locker for past strips. This guy is seriously warped. My favorite one is http://multihome.www.desert.net/redmeat/comics/rm_336.htmlx

As for cartoons, all of the Jay Ward cartoons have the same warped sence of humar. I was always partial to Super Chicken, but Bulwinkle is the one everyone remembers. By the way, my russian blue cat is named Natassia, and my dalmation is named Boris.

“The large print givith, and the small print taketh away.”
Tom Waites, “Step Right Up”