The oddest posters

Zymolosely polydactyl tongues should perform better than that on keyboards.

:smack:

I think there’s probably a bunch of us who feel that way.

Oh, won’t someone think of the monotremes!

:wink:

There was that guy with his obsessive pet theory about the Egyptians using geysers to build pyramids. That was certainly odd.

Ooh fun! They use…let’s see… base 10.44!

Stinky-footed bumpkin!

What, like use the geyser to shoot the capstone into the air and hurriedly build the rest of the structure under it? :stuck_out_tongue:

"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

For it is a human number

Its number is six hundred and…seventy two…"

The guy who started a union for homeless people. Apparently the had dues and meetings and stuff. One alchoholic was drinking the hand sanitizer He started a pretty out there thread about monkeys being used as prostitutes.

I still feel a bit bad about him because I made a joke that he overreacted to that got him ban hammered. AND I am pretty sure he tracked my ass down and made a bizarre phone call/ threat… but only once so there was that.

Man, compared to this guy most of us don’t stand a chance of being mentioned.

I love that kind of oddity though. It’s a nice change-up from the typical trolls and bigots.

His post was his cite?

I believe the error is due to the Gregorian calendar.
WTH is a “Mercotan”? All I get when I Google is some dummy on message boards.

What about that guy that had a username that sounded like a oriental fighting master…masterkay? masterfung? or something like that?

That guy could tell some wild assed stories.

Master Wang-Ka.

Which I just realized is probably a play on ‘‘wanker.’’

I hope he got paid eventually for his writing. He was a very skilled story teller.

Pretty much. :smiley:

Actually, what was impressive was the length he went on about it.

Heh, just the search terms necessary to find the thread.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=742823&highlight=Stinky-footed+bumpkin!&page=50

Ah, the man with the “moncubines”. I remember him. :wink:

Man, I miss most of the Good Stuff around here.

But placentals are obviously more highly evolved than marsupials! Or, as scientists say: Higher up on the evolutionary ladder. :slight_smile:

Children of the Lens
E. E. “Doc” Smith