The Republican Party is the Party of Evil

As an older white person, if Republicans refuse to get vaccinated they’ll hurry themselves there. Fewer votes for the scum, more Social Security money for me. Win, win.

I’m at the point where I want a republican thrown in jail if he even looks at me the wrong way.

Throw them in jail! Throw them in fucking jail - the fuckers!!!

Mitt isn’t even the first wealthy venture capitalist Republicans have labelled a Communist.

No.

Fucking Jail is where you put the Adulterers.

Yes but DONT TALK TO THE POLICE!!!

Sorry, I’m gettin’ weird now, channeling different personalities.

“Fornicators, if you could step forward – my God, there are a lot of you. Could I split you up into adulterers and the rest? Adulterers, if you could just form a line in front of that small guillotine there…”

Yeah, this is starting to remind me a bit of 2017 Freakout asahi of “round 'em up and put 'em in camps” fame. Anyone gets a pass on irrational fulmination in the Pit, of course, but I find more value in the contributions of Post-2018 Not Batshit Crazy asahi and hope he won’t desert us entirely.

And now they are trying to boot out Liz Cheney again, and this time it’s gaining traction. Because she voices an opinion they disagree with, that happens to be true. Where are all the conservative cries of “Cancel Culture”? “Free speech”?

It’s cancel culture when the people who own the Dr. Seuss titles voluntarily take a few books out of production. It’s not cancel culture when a political party shuts down one of their own for actually telling the truth and trying to defend the American democracy.

You meant Republican political party, of course.

Ha! Excellent point – I’m sure if some Democrat was “cancelled”, the Republican concern trolls would be all over it.

Eggzactly. I don’t recall any GQP pearl-clutching when Al Franken got the boot and that was for “forcibly kissing” a thirty-something woman, not dipping his wick into a seventeen-year old.

Interesting reading

Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: Liz Cheney realizes she’s lost the battle but still needs to speak out

One of the more interesting bits:

Ya know what would be beautiful? If she was to leave the GOP, run as a Democrat and WIN!!

Their fucking heads would explode.

I would totally donate to that campaign.

It’s because he is an evil, hateful person. Required for GOP membership now.

Please. Cheney is an evil Republican who just happens to be on the right side of one issue, one which has nothing to do with policy or the well-being of the country. We want Republicans out of all governmental positions, not another Joe Manchin only ten times more conservative.

As a Democrat, I don’t want her in the party. She’s a far right extremist.

I sincerely hope that lawsuits are on the horizon and his lying administration and his aids become professional defendants.

Yeah, that’s gonna happen in that state. The reds will turn blue all of a sudden.

Better she get re-elected and it stick in the GOPs craw.