The Republican Party is the Party of Evil

GOP, in the person of Texas Lt Governor, lies through it’s ass and blames Texas COVID surge on the blacks.

I know this has been reported elsewhere on the board, but I wasn’t sure where to post my request, so here it is. May we please heve a hearty “Fuck You” for Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis??
“A Florida judge has ruled that school districts in the state can require students to wear masks. At least 10 school districts — including some in many of the largest cities — had been defying state rules set by Gov. Ron DeSantis banning mask mandates.”

Fuck You, DeSantis, you fucking piece of shit!

Idiot slug threatens the electorate while desperately searching for his 15 minutes

Because he is a lying sack of shit. A requirement for Republican membership

Fuck these people and there abortion bans. Fuck them for all the harm they’ve inflicted us with Covid. Fuck all their lies. Fuck 'em. What a bunch of assholes.

Larry Elder is an idiot

Utah:

Lies.

The AP story does go on to explain, somewhat, but never explicitly says that what this jackass said was untrue; that’s a demerit to the AP IMO.

The Texas abortion law, which lawmakers in several other states want to copy, has another unusual feature that vastly expanded the number of people who can sue. Unlike the vast majority of civil law, it doesn’t require people to show they’ve been directly affected.

So this Brammer guy is not just a jerk for what he’s trying to use the law to do, he’s a jerk for lying about how it’s being done.

He’s not lying about how it’s being used, he’s just extending the philosophy to grant standing for suits to anyone opposed to the “offending” action. It’s a huge leap in legal philosophy to consider this, but the model is supposed to operate on existing legal framework - if you assume standing can be extended this way.

We need anti-gun legislation written this way ASAP. Then the conservatives can be caught fighting hard for this type of legislation for abortions but fighting hard against this type of legislation for gun control. Nah, that won’t phase them. They’ll just argue gun rights are more sacred than women’s personal autonomy. That the life of zygote trumps the health of a woman.

If the government of Ron DeSantis does not meet the definition of ‘tyranny’, I must be misunderstanding the word.

Larry Elder. Not even his mother likes him.

“statistical analyses used to detect fraud in elections held in 3rd-world nations (such as Russia, Venezuela, and Iran) have detected fraud in California resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor.”

His analysis of an election that is still taking place and no votes have been counted. Polls weren’t even open yet when he says this.

Republicans are terrible, terrible people.

This is a perfect quote.

Well the mRNA vaccines do technically “change your RNA” in the same way that eating changes your blood sugar. Its just that unlike DNA, mRNA is a transitory aspect of our cellular biology and so isn’t permanently encoded in our cellular structure (other than indirectly promoting the creation of memory B-cells that are responsible for the vaccines immune effect.)

As I’ve said before, Republicans are quite capable of talking out of both sides of their ass at the same time. In April, 2010 the Arizona legislature passed the infamous SB 1070, at the time the toughest anti illegal-immigration measures around. It was signed four days later by Governor Brewer because, she said, the federal government was not doing its job protecting our (meaning Arizona’s) border with Mexico.

In November, 2010 Proposition 203 making medical marijuana legal (barely) passed by the voters, placed in the ballot after the Republican-dominated legislature refused to consider the question. The same Governor Brewer dragged her feet on setting up the necessary bureaucracy this time stating she was afraid of raising Federal ire by overstepping its regulations.

She and the state AG filed a federal lawsuit in May, 2011 “questioning some of the initiative’s provisions.[18] The lawsuit sought a ruling on whether state employees involved in implementing certain provisions were subject to federal prosecution.[19][20]” The lawsuit was dismissed in January, 2012, Brewer “immediately” began implementing the measure and the first dispensary opened December, 2012 – two years after the proposition passed.

You would have to look long and hard to find someone who follows Christ’s teachings less than Trump. He is the 7 deadly sins personified.

And now he has fulfilled prophecy. The antichrist will come and fool many, starting with Georgia.

Yes, he posted that 17 hours prior to the election occurring and any votes being counted.

Republican values on display - dishonesty

Yes, but the interesting point here is that the competing cases reaching the Supreme Court would make their reviews complicated.

Will come? You’re late to the party.

“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
~~The Red Queen

They’ll manage.

Republicans are terrible people. Stupid violent thugs and liars.

I disliked how the last guy interviewed in the video said “we need people to get vaccinated and I’m glad it is a mandate but if this is how people are gonna react maybe we need to think of something else.”

No, sir; we don’t need to do that. That’s letting terrorists and bullies dictate our public policies and that is not a good idea.

I’m not sure these are repubs