The Republican Party is the Party of Evil

Speaking of exploding cars…

Fun fact: The gentleman in question, Harrison Deal, was killed in a three-car accident. He was not “suddenly blown up in his car” (although his airbag may have been).

Trump worked around the clock? What? Does Twitter count as “work”?

“Around the clock” could refer to the second hand.

It’s a tactic. Scream something totally innocuous with enough outrage and you can make stupid people believe there’s something wrong with it.

“Joe Biden has a home office in his basement!”

“Joe Biden’s wife has a doctorate in education!”

“Joe Biden rides a bicycle!”

It doesn’t take much to fuel the outrage machine.

You’re forgetting his 6-to-10 hours a day of watching Fox News, Newsmax and OAN.

That still left plenty of time for work (aka golfing, rallys, and screaming into mics at his famous chopper talks).

And calling in to those shows.

And keep doing it until you get the answer you want.

“Amazing report from Dr. Shiva,” Ward tweeted. “Many questions for Maricopa County as well as exposure of incompetence & possible malfeasance. A FULL SIGNATURE AUDIT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY! #AmericasAudit

She is calling her own guys incompetent and corrupt. I wonder if THEY will sue now.

Its a circular firing squad-with layers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/third-judge-blocks-gov-lees-mask-opt-out-in-schools/ar-AAOOvG2?li=BBnb7Kz&fullscreen=true#image=1

The decision, handed down by U.S. District Judge Waverly Crenshaw late Friday, is the latest development in the ongoing legal battle over Lee’s order launched by parents and advocates alarmed over the spike in coronavirus cases in Tennessee’s schools.

Tennessee Republicans are willing to sacrifice children at the alter of ‘Beat those Dems’

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.”

Layers of lawyers. Like a Potatoes Anna of litigation.

Truly, they are evil:

Only makes sense if they use them to house the unvaccinated.

Exactly where my mind went the second I saw the headline.

Oh, I don’t know if anyone has posted this yet.

I’m the first to admit the story is lightly sourced, but there is some circumstantial evidence that Trump operatives……specifically Jason Miller, may have had a hand in organizing the Haitian immigrant caravan.

I certainly wouldn’t put it past Miller, he’s a real piece of work.

What the Republicans are doing here isn’t insane. It’s quite effective in undermining democracy. This is a tactic.

Fox News host Howard Kurtz says MAGA supporters are attacking him for reporting on the Cyber Ninjas Arizona election review (msn.com)

It’s because they are overcome by evil and stupidity. Republicans are terrible, terrible people. Getting worse all the time.

‘I never thought leopards would eat MY face,’ sobs Kurtz who voted for the Leopards Eating People’s Faces Party.