The sad tale of a stupid man with a deformed 100-pound scrotum

I know what’s worse. A crab on your organ.

he could be a new ad campaign for a wheelbarrow company.

or at least get one painted with the name and address of a local hardware store. “i got this wheelbarrow at …” Maybe they would even give him a Yard King! That is a quality barrow.

not a guy’s bike, that would be nuts.

What’s better than roses on a piano?

Tulips on an organ.:smiley:

I think you might say he has the perfect scrotum for radio.

Reminds me of Breakfast Club, when Bender asks Claire if she would ever date a guy with elephantitis of the testicles… of course, he reminds her, she would have to ride in the back seat of his car, because his balls would ride shotgun.

Putting on plaid workshirt.

I don’t think so Tim.

Post #20 was a direct quote from that scene, but I guess it was a little obscure.

Anyway, what’s worse than tulips on an organ?

Having a huge unweildly scrotum.

Given that possible complications of the surgery to correct this problem are loss of scrotum/testicles and/or loss of penis and/or loss of life, some hesitation in proceeding isn’t stupid, it’s prudent. If he decides he’d rather live with deformed genitals and some attention as a freak rather than risk castration or death that’s his call. I think he’d be better off with a normal sized scrotum post-surgery but when you have something this extreme corrective surgery isn’t simple and may, in fact, require several operations to correct things as much as possible with modern medicine.

I have to wonder how risky it is. He could face losing his scrotum altogether? I think that’s a win over carrying it in a wheelbarrow. He could lose his penis? It’s not like he has use of it now. And of course he could lose his life. But all surgery carries that risk. Many people opt for it anyway.

So you’re saying he doesn’t have the balls to face surgery? :smiley:

I assume they’ll have to reduce the amount of excess tissue that has grown to accommodate the swelling. That does carry a risk of infection, or of compromised circulation that sure, could lead to necrosis a.k.a. tissue die-off.

I think so, too, but I might be biased in having lived my whole life without any scrotum whatsoever.

Yes, but right now there is the potential to regain its use. I think it’s called hope or something. Surgery that results in a definite loss, though, would eliminate such hope.

And many people opt not to. Right now, I don’t think he’s in danger of losing his life over this (though IANAD), maybe he’s risk-averse enough that he’ll settle for the status quo.

At 50 lbs. each, it would be very hard to lose these!

“Hmmm…now where did I put those testicles?”

Of course if the surgeon does mess up, he’ll be sacked.

Yo Mama’s aim is so bad, she couldn’t kick Wesly Warren Jr. in the nuts.

Words fail me.

See, that’s where it gets a little grosser, IMHO; as I understand it the genitals themselves are normal-sized. Rather, it is the scrotum which is full of fluid and enlarged. I’m a complete layman but I assume step one would be to drain the scrotum. But the condition’s still untreated and could recur. His claim of hitting his scrotum w/ his leg w/ enough force to cause such an inflaming injury seems physically impossible.
Maybe he’s afraid a doctor will find he’s been injecting it w/ caulk all along for attention.

Makes the bagel dog guy look lucky.

The last time we were at Home Depot, I picked up a tube of caulk and called out to my gf who was down the aisle looking at other stuff, “Hey, honey. . .weren’t you just saying that you needed some caulk?!”

Did she get revenge at the pet store?

Just last weekend there was a home improvement show where they used dark red caulk and I commented to hubby that it looked like delicious frosting. He replied, “No caulk tastes good.” I asked if I could quote him on that in future.