The sad tale of a stupid man with a deformed 100-pound scrotum

Let me help you out with that.

“Holy shit!”

Oh God, I thought you were joking. :eek:

It is totally nuts when someone declines an offer of surgery for a condition like this, just to hang on to his 5 minutes of fame. I’ll wager that if Jerry Springer offered him a tidy sum to remove the offending tissue himself with only an Xacto blade and a bucket, he’d probably do it as long as it was on live TV.

Poorly. Very poorly.

If I were joking I’d say it wears a turtleneck skant.

THANK YOU! On the farm, that ‘surgery’ would be about 20 minutes and $150. It isn’t exactly like he needs brain surgery.

Remember all those people who said “If he had balls made of gold, he’d complain that they’re too heavy” ?

This is probably about as close as RL can get. I just can’t understand a guy opting to keep those, even if he risked loosing his scrotum and/or penis. I’m amazed that he hasn’t had any infection problems. If he lands in an ER without insurance, I doubt they’re going to consider his financial future in their response. (And, these are clearly a pre-existing condition, so he’s not likely to ever have any health insurance to cover this)

So nobody wants to taste the caulk?

If he does get the surgery, they should give him one of these so he doesn’t get lonely.

Dude, leave him alone, he’s tripping balls right now.

Yes, but on the farm consideration of cosmetic results are minimal and no one asks the bull or stallion their opinion on having bits of their genitals go missing.

Is this elephantitis? I recall seeing a guy with such a condition-he had to carry his junk around in a wheelbarrow.

RTFA.

I’m reminded of the episode of South Park, where Randy gives himself testicular cancer, so he can get medicinal marijuana. He uses his balls as a hippity-hop. I’m wondering why this guy doesn’t.

I just got this mental picture like when you get your car back from the valet and act like the old scratches are new. “Whoa, this wasn’t in this condition when I came in! WTH, nurse??”

And he should have a boom box playing the Sanford and Son theme song.

He needs to meet the woman from this thread.

Forget health insurance. He doesn’t even have money to have special pants made…instead, he wears a hooded sweatshirt upside down and can barely tie the hood shut with the drawstring! :eek:

I would worry that they wouldn’t get the wrinkling correct after they remove all that skin. They have to look good.

Huh? What does this even mean? He developed gigantic testicles after “hitting his scrotum with his leg”? Um, I’ve done that before, numerous times; pretty much every time I get up off the toilet in fact. And I don’t have elephant balls. :dubious: