the Sarah Palin White House

Click the carpet near the door.

Was that supposed to be funny?

Prime example of something developed by an individual with no brains, no courtesy and too much spare time on their hands.

Today’s update is the rabbit in the closet.

Maybe you should stop pallin’ around with people who don’t have a sense of humor.

So…you’re taking credit for it?

:smiley:

Come on man. Even as a life long Republican I thought it was funny. Especially the T-rex.

Give the Democrats time. They are almost as adept as the Republicans on stepping on their own dicks. They will overreach and get a smackdown from flyover country during the mid-term elections.

Q: How many Republicans does it take to change the country?
A: That’s not funny!

What is in the our right hand, her left, desk compartment?

I was amused by clicking on the same item a bunch of times in a row—it gives Palin a reverb/echo effect.

I must admit, I didn’t think it was that funny either.
Yes, I am a conservative (who can laugh at good gags about either side of politics - I still love the simple “Dancing Bush” of a few years back), but if it was about Obama etc, I don’t think I’d have cracked a smile either.

It was a bit obvious or something. I dunno. Palin has an annoying voice, uses the word “maverick” possibly a bit much, and likes guns. Ok, I get it. Not worth the effort of coding that, IMHO.

Bumping (since further updates have occurred). :smiley:

I thought it was funny. And my five year old kept saying…“Open that Sarah Palin thing again”. I guess he has been listening to the news. I didn’t know he was aware of her, let alone knew her whole name!

Love the T-Rex passing the window!

I like the statue above the door.

My favorite is Miranda, Carrie, Samantha and Charlotte v. Arizona.

And the diplomas: “Learnin’ is hard!”

“That’s 100% Alaskan seal pup skin.” Do they have that at Bed Bath & Beyond?

“Joe the mauve sofa.”

I like how when you open the far left window you can hear a rather unruly crowd.

“I have an eagle mounted on my wall in Alaska, too!”

Thank you for your completely objective opinion. :rolleyes:

I like Sarah Palin, but I thought it was entertaining.