The Scotticher Appreciation Thread

Scotticher is definitely one of the nicest, most selfless human beings it has ever been my privilege to meet.

Yup, you rock!

Scottihugs are a definite treat. She is indeed one of the nicest people around.

She also makes beautiful cards. :slight_smile: It’s still in my china cabinet, Scotti. If that was a newbie effort, I look forward to seeing your later art.

Go you!

All the folks I met for the first time can thank Scotticher, since it was the prospect of meeting her that made me interested in it. And at that point I was still foreseeing a 600-mile drive.

Didn’t get to see her there:( But I will, by gum, meet her before I die. As lovely as Scottihugs are online, I really want to try one in person:)

Whenever I see a thread about someone needing help, or hugs, I know Scotticher will be there for support. She’s like… the board’s foster mommy, she takes care of us.

I know we don’t know each other that well, but I think it’s obvious that you are a very nice, caring person.

i think her name says it all.

she is very, very, cool.

I’ve met Scotti IRL, and she’s not as nice as she seems.
:wink:

[sub]You’re one of the good ones, Cheri. Thanks for your friendship.[/sub]

Scotti’s a sweetheart of the first water. A real diamond. :slight_smile:

Scotticher’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. And she has marvelous taste, too. She’s a lot of fun to be with.

Bumping this back to the frong page. :slight_smile:

She’s my Scottimom. 'Nuff said. :slight_smile:

Scotti’s a mench!

Scotticher is a wonderful, kind, and caring person. Whenever our paths have crossed, she has left happiness behind within me. I curse distance, because I would truly value having her as a friend – but I am very, very glad for the SDMB that she is among us.

Should be a “Scotticher appreciation thread” at least 12 times a year!

Scotticher, like Eutychus, only with breasts!

Is there, anywhere in the world, a bigger sweetheart than Scotti? I didn’t think so.

And I say this with the benefit of having met her in person at our (compared to Chicago) low-key Northwest dopefests. All o’ you folks who’ve been exposed to her sweetness merely virtually, you don’t know the half of it.

Of course, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t also know how to get frisky.

What is the mystery known as Scotticher? Benevolent Goddess? Of course. Queen of Light? Certainly. Empathic Genius? As if there was any doubt.

But these are mere titles. Where does she come from? From whom did she gain her magical powers? When did the transformation from mere human being to shimmering immortal take place? How does she get her dishes so spotlessly clean? No one really knows.

And the legend continues to grow…

Love ya, Scotti.

Well, now I’ve got to go scrub my brain with Comet[sup]TM[/sup].

Having had the pleasure of meeting Scotti in person, I can chime in. She’s one of the sweetest, nicest, most wonderful people in the world. :slight_smile:

Robin

Bah. What’s with all this mushy stuff? Let’s get down to brass tacks, the shallow truth…the real bottom line: Scotti’s a hottie.

First, she has a beautiful face, with the bluest of blue eyes and the warmest smile. And that red hair…mmmmrrwwwwrr.

Then there’s the formidable rack. Decorum and that ladylike demeanor prevents her from displaying that luscious cleavage to the innocent and unsuspecting. But I know. And God save the children.

Her legs. They passed a city ordinance in Bellingham, WA that prohibits her from wearing anything other than Birkenstocks in public. Rumor has it that she once wore stiletto heels downtown…storefront windows shattered, fire hydrants exploded and several tires melted into the pavement.

And let’s not forget the legendary Scottihugs[sub]tm[/sub]. MMMmmmmmm. Cyber versions are like postcards of the Grand Canyon…the real thing will take your breath away. BTW, she smells delicious too.

She may be ScottiMom to most of you here, but to the diehard legion of male members of the Scotticher Fan Club, she is the foundation of many a raw, carnal fantasy.

Oh yeah. And she is, without doubt, the sweetest, nicest, brightest, most caring, giving and compassionate person I know on the boards and in real life. Thank you, Cheri, so much for so much. You have my undying love, Blue Eyes.

Scotti is one of the sweetest, nicest people I’ve ever met.
/me hugs Scotti BUNCHES!! :smiley:
She’s always there with an encouraging word, and the great thing is you know she’s sincere.
Thank you Cheri, for being such a great friend and such a wonderful person.
Love,
Rose

What can I say about Scotti that hasn’t already been said? Well, nothing, really, since I’ve never been very good at writing out just how wonderful someone is.
But I will agree that Cheri is, without a doubt, one of the kindest, nicest, sweetest, purtiest, coolest, fabulous-est people in the whole world. I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to her for much too long (:() since I never see her online anymore, but that is most definitely my loss. Keep being you, Scotti, because it’s much more than good enough for us!