the tiniest hamlet!

Ok everyone! Being as I’ve crossed most of the thresholds of safety, I’d like to announce that me and mr. ham are having a baby this Christmas! Those who know my history know that this is truly a miracle in the making. We’ve been trying to get pregnant for over seven years, and this was our third round of invitro fertilization. The first round resulted in a pregnancy that only lasted eight weeks sadly, but this one is at twelve weeks, wigglin’ around for the ultrasound and heart beating like crazy.

I’ve been sick as a dog, never so happy to throw up in my life :D. My due date is actually Christmas day, which has been my favorite time of year for time immemorial. I’ve been wanting to announce this on a billboard for God’s sake, but I thought I should wait until I got some positive confirmations :smiley:

So anyway, that’s the big announcement, I’d be happy to entertain questions on fertility treatments and no: poster Hamlet is not the father.

And here I expected this thread to be about Lord Littlebrook or Cowboy Lang performing Shakespeare. In any event, congratulations on the pregnancy. Karana smiles upon the Little Ones.

Bully for you.

Good luck to all concerned.

Congratulations, and good luck.

So it’s: “To be”, then. Very cool, and congratulations.

Congratulations!! Best Christmas present ever, huh? Though you know the kid’s going to blame youfor the rest of his/her life for getting combo birthday/xmas presents. :smiley:

Woohoo for 'lil baby pork chops! Congrats!

Congrats. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I’m very happy for you! WooHoo

Hey, my due date was 12/25 too, but it was not to be. I was born 12/31, a day a little better for partying. Dad was happy for me to be born before midnight, then I was a tax deduction for the entire year.

I always got seperate presents too.

Congratulations! How soon can they tell if it’s a boy or girl?

Congratulations, girl.

A thousand happy congratulations to you! May everything go perfectly well.

Awesome. Congratulations. :slight_smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!

May your little piggle-wiggle give you a lifetime of joy.

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you, and I wish you the easiest, smoothest pregnancy, labor and delivery possible - you deserve it after all you’ve been through!

Wonderful, tiny ham! Congratulations!

Congrats!

When I was a kid, the boy 2 doors down was a Christmas baby. He has since gone on to become an inventor of sorts (I think he holds 2 patents) and he has made much money between work and real estate. So that’s a good precedent, right? A Christmas Precedent??
I’m sorry. That was bad. You deserve better.

So I’ll just repeat - Congrats!!!

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

I’m very happy for you and your husband. Soon there will be another heart in your home.

Soon I will be able to attempt poetry without sounding moronic. According to your freaking OP there already is another heart (and heartbeat) in your home.

I’m happy for you. I’m just not very happy with my reading comprehension this morning.

Congratulations! My son is six weeks (and one day) old, and it’s the coolest thing evah. Best wishes for a good pregnancy, labor, and delivery. It sounds like you deserve it!