The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making Part Deux

Do you mean that he LIED about being the outdoor type?

This is a good article about how Trump is dealing with the virus, attempting to understand why he is so callous about the pain and suffering it is causing. And, of course, it comes down to winners and losers.

What she said. Goes for ‘bitch’ also.

Sorry, meant that as a reply to Siam_ Sam re: using ‘cunt’ to disparage a woman.

I apologize, I am very new to SD, much less have not mastered the conversion and I clearly have not gotten the hang of the new way to quote when replying (or else I would have included quote of said Siam_Sam in this apology). Give me time…and encouragement.

You did fine! There’s a little link in your previous post that shows who you (correctly) replied to, which made it clear you meant Siam_Sam’s post.

We are several years into the Trump presidency and I realize I still have no idea what names like Flynn, Manafort, Stone, etc. are all about - nor do I care to find out. Enough of a mental mess.

Curious to see his response to his own voters getting it…

Hear! Here! No “C” words!

Yeah. The only way he experiences nature is by playing golf and having fun trying to kill the Caddyshack gopher.

A former coworker posted a QAnon tweet about how testing ABSOLUTELY causes covid. The evidence is some rando who said he one in these nursing homes was even suck until someone came to test, and then all of a sudden, death.

Gosh, and I didn’t get tested for COVID until I was already sick for a week and landed in the ER! It came back positive and I STILL HAD COVID!!! Obviously time travel and Democrats were involved. :exploding_head:

And here comes the PC Posse. Kayleigh McEnany is one worthless cunt, and if you don’t fucking like what I fucking write, then you can fucking put me on fucking Ignore, and go fuck yourself while you’re at it. Twat.

How long have you misconstrued ‘manners’ as ‘being PC’?

It is kind of curious what exactly “cunt” means as an epithet in British. From what I can tell, its origins were probably misogynistical, but it has moved away from that to where it merely means something similar to “fucker” (a term that has largely lost its sexual meaning in American). Even “pussy” is losing its gender-based association when used as an epithet.

In the sense that “cunt” seems to derive from a Latin word that means “wedge”, it is an appropriate word to use when speaking about people whose goal it is to split the nation into wreckage. I mean, as long as the forum allows it.

Even on the new board, we go off on tangents. :face_with_monocle: I guess this is one of the reasons the original thread got to 44,000+ posts. No prob. A little distraction is good for the soul. Eventually the Dumpster Fire himself will do something to get the thread back on track. That’s guaranteed. Carry on.

How long have you misconstrued the BBQ Pit with Let’s Have a Group Hug Land?

And here comes the PC Posse. Kayleigh McEnany is one worthless cunt, and if you don’t fucking like what I fucking write, then you can fucking put me on fucking Ignore, and go fuck yourself while you’re at it. Twat.

Lol, you’re the one having the meltdown, :snowflake:

Sam, this community is making an effort to refrain from using the “N word” when describing Blacks and the “C word” when describing women. Pit or no pit, that seems like a reasonable thing to do. I agree with your politics and your view of the woman in question. But I encourage you to find a word less offensive to everyone else and that would just offend what’s her name.

Advice of an ally, not a jr. mod.

I propose an alternate border wall: make it a tribute to his bigly yuge ego and a memorial to everyone who has died as a result of that ego.