The Trump Administration: A Clusterfuck in the Making

Have any thoughts of your own, plagiarist?

The conservatives you are referring to are probably of the David Brooks/David Frum mold; please know that I’m not that kind of conservative (I honestly don’t even consider Mr. Brooks, a moderate who leans right and is an extreme neoconservative, same with David Frum. Both of them are pro-abortion).

I’m a solid conservative who doesn’t cede ground to the liberals, unlike Brooks and Frum. The reason you probably get along with the conservatives you’re referring to is cause they cede some moral high ground. I don’t and will not.

What you need to do is take a lot of time to wise up.

Points? What points? What you’ve not regurgitated from conservative shrill talk radio you’ve plagiarized without attribution from people whose toilets you’re not fit to scrub.

What is it that you think you’re winning, asshat?

I stopped taking you seriously at hello.

Seriously now, fuck off.

You must get so much tail in college. I didn’t know Pepperdine had a New Jersey campus!

I’m from Rutgers, thank you very much, it is certainly isn’t the Pepperdine of the East. It’s a vibrant, fun-loving and gorgeous campus.

You’re in for so much shit in the immediate future you are to be deeply pitied.

Just the idea of being young and saying “I’m a conservative” I mean it’s an art project at best. All the brains, wit, class and intelligence have left the room for you cons. They never were in it actually. Enjoy donnies win. Because it’s a long grim humorless agitated future after the wave peaks.

Yeah, that’s why we lost, right? Oh wait

What’s Rutgers’ policy on quoting the words of others without properly attributing them?

THis is an online community discussion forum; it’s not a college essay. I don’t plagiarize anything in my college essays. And I have seen many people on this forum cite things in support of Clinton and liberals without providing sources for where they got their info, but strangely you aren’t protesting that, are you?

Well nothing says “We’ve got the moral high ground” like making Donald Trump the face of your party.

Not that Cheny/Bush wasn’t a sparkling instance of moral virtue, but it lacked that special gibbering quality Trump brings to the office.

The arc of history is long, but it bends towards justice. Let’s talk in 20 years about who “won” and who lost in 2016.

Well, Trump did win the election against 17 other primary challengers and a general election opponent who the vast majority of polls thought would win to become the President, so he’s earned the moniker of being the face of the Republican Party. Democrats have decided to make left-wing zealot Sen. Elizabeth Warren the face of their party, as we have seen recently, hate to break it to you but that wont’t play well in 2018 or 2020.

Hey, this guy just plagiarizing from Martin Luther King, Jr! PLAGIARIST!!!@!11111

Oh wait, I didn’t hear that. I hear silence. Where’s your outrage folks? It appears that it is selective.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Yeah, those guys should be tightly regulated or something.

Ah…I thought you were arguing that conservatives were the owners of the moral high ground. Given that starting position they would naturally tend to elect morally exemplary people. Ultimately they’ve gone for middling incompetence in Bush and hysterically shameful behaviour in Trump and moral cravens in a number of their other various leaders like Cruz. So, it just might be possible that conservatives, other than you naturally, are not the great moral majority you think they are.

Assuming by “amoral subprime loan officials” he means amoral credit rating agencies.

The Glass-Steagall deregulatory reform was passed under Clinton, not Bush, and if you want to blame that legislation for the recession (a notion that is itself up to debate), then I don’t see how Bush is to blame as he didn’t sign it, etc.