The Very Immature Poll: Best butt in the entertainment industry?

I love that Nicole Kidman behind…

Penelope Cruz or, as much as I despise her, Jennifer Lopez.

Christina Agguleria. Doubt me? Go to www.maximonline.com and find her pool photo spread (it was like, January or Feburary, I think.)

No one’s mentionedher yet? I thought she had a following.

Shakira’s got a nice butt, but (no pun) I think that there are other people out there who AREN’T in showbiz who have better ones (like my fiancee :wink: ) Anyway, my .02

Moving this to Cafe Society.

I find her extremely annoying, but Jennifer Lopez’s ass is a miracle of nature. I could spend hours working that thing and not get tired of it.

If we’re including adult stars, here’s a vote for Nina Hartley.

All this way and only two guys? If anime characters can count I’m going for Ranma Saotome (male or female).

If they can’t… I really don’t know.

Jamie Pressley

Diane Lane. Her blue spandexed ass is the only redeeming quality to Judge Dredd.

Shirley MacLaine, circa 40 years ago. Irma la Douce and The Apartment still sizzle.

Rose McGowan is pretty smokin’.

So is Lisa Lipps.

Catherine Zeta Jones in Entrapment. Remember that cheesy scene where she had to bend over a lot and slide along the floor with the strings simulating the security light beams?

Good LORD!

Best: Paul Mercurio (Exit to Eden).

Worst: Ben Affleck.

Doris Day. Yeah, I know, but she had a wild thang.

Check out Jane Seymour in the obscure Tom Selleck film, Lassiter, then tell me if there’s still anything to discuss.

Fitness model Laurie Noack and bodybuilder Denise Rutkowski; do a Google image search for them and enjoy.

Slight typo. Torgo. When you said to search for Denise Rutkowski and “enjoy”, I assume you meant to type “cringe in terror”.

Kate Winslet. Another vote from your local Round is Good Committee

No kidding! Yet another reason for a puking smiley. That’s a guy in a wig, right?