The WoW "Burning Dog Legion" (Cairne/Horde) 10-man Raid List.

Ok, some more time has gone by and I want to do another head count…

How many different Dopers have a level 80 Horde character on Cairne?

What if we start scheduling (in April) Monday nights at 10pm Eastern (7pm Pacific) to start doing 10-man raids? Even if we have 8 or 9 players start, we should be able to get through Naxxramas, right? Even if some players have a brand spanking new 80, all the more reason to get in there with us to improve their gear. The list does not have to stop at ten…12-15 (or even more!) would be optimal.

Does Monday Nights seem to be optimal for everyone? We could get a better consensus if we all take a copy of this list below and add your doper name, Character(s) name (T, H, D for Tank, Healer, or DPS…or a combination) and best night(s) you are willing to play and the time zone you are in:

Burning Dog Legion 10-Man Raid List:

1. Yeticus Rex / Yeticalayla (D) / Mon or Wed. / Pacific

Excellent! I hope we can get something regularly scheduled. Kene is pretty much healing focused, but if we start small (Naxx, OS for example) he’s overgeared enough to do decent DPS if needed.

2. Skammer / Kene (H, D) / Mon or Fri / Central
  1. Tom Scud / Muzungu (T, D) (possibly later Rumpole (D, H?)) / Mon or Thu / central.

As I recall, there was an issue back when BDL was actually raiding before with Mondays, because it’s at the end of the raid week. Players who were actually actively looking for raid groups would get into PuG or semi-PuG runs and end up saved to a bunch of raids.

This probably won’t be a problem for us while we’re doing Naxx or OS (as long as it’s not the weekly), or even Uld, probably, but might crop up as an issue if we start doing Ony or ToC or even (dare I hope) ICC.

You know, I would not object to moving the Wednesday alt dungeon run to Monday and leaving Wednesday open for raids if this becomes an issue. I just have to check with my friend (Mordrin) to make sure he is available on Mondays.

Hey BDL! While I don’t have an 80 on Cairne, if this does happen I would be interested in rolling here. I gave some consideration to it once before, but the fact that you all didn’t raid was a bit of a bummer. That, and the latency; I’m a long way from the server in Seattle. Subscribing to this thread.

Which ever toon you feel most comfortable with is fine…you could even alternate them if it suits your personal endeavors. Who knows, we may run some of these raids more than once so you could alternate them. I guess we will know more when the time comes and the composition of the raid members and the needs of the group.

Very good point. I really don’t know too much about resets and I really do not want to portray myself as the leader of the raid (I’m sooooooo underqualified), but I just wanted to take our characters/guild to the next level, hence this list.

I dare to hope too.

Great idea…hope it works out!

3. Tom Scud / Muzungu (T, D) (possibly later Rumpole (D, H?)) / Mon or Thu / central.

Also, if you have a mid-70s and higher toon, let us know if you’re interested! Just work on getting it to 80 ASAP!

twhitt, are you thinking of a transfer or power-leveling a DK?

I’d be tempted to PL a DK there to join in if you wish. My main is on Farstriders and is a tank, but all my friends are there so he’s not going anywhere. But something to do when I’m not raiding on him would be neat. I can go tank or dps, whatever is needed and I know all the raids mentioned(since my main is MT for an end game raiding guild).

Your experience would be valuable, then, because our raid experience is fairly limited.

Yeti: If you can you should create a guild announcement in-game to refer people to this thread.

I don’t know how to do that…does that have something to do with the guild rank? Because I’m a 3.

Agreed.

BTW: Nook, miss you on the SDMB poker! We’re still alive and kicking (11 players and rising!) on Thursday nights!

You do have to be a certain rank, but I don’t know what that rank is. I’ll be on tonight so I’ll add the announcement if I remember to.

1. FlightlessBird / Rottingbird | Lightbird (D | D,T(or can respec H)) / M,T,W,R / Pacific.
  3. Tom Scud / Muzungu (T, D) (possibly later Rumpole (D, H?)) / Mon or Thu / central.
  4. FlightlessBird / Rottingbird | Lightbird (D | D,T(or can respec H)) / M,T,W,R / Pacific.
  5. Bosstone / Nahren (H, D) / All nights / Pacific

I would power-level anything, actually. 1-80 doesn’t really take so long. It would depend on my mood, and the need, but I expect I could get something able to take on Naxx-10 inside of two weeks, if I get around to it. Shaman, possibly - you guys don’t have a Lust or a Totem of Wrath buff. If you find one, I’ll think some more. This is all in the super-hypothetical realm, by the way.

I’ll roll one up today. I can go tank or DPS as needed. I would prefer pacific based raid times.

Whatever you two feel most comfortable with…here’s our guild to peruse through…although a good deal of 80s are alts.

My guess is that a DK and a Shammy would probably be most welcomed here. As for Tank or DPS or Healer…I think we could use any combination, so probably it comes down to what you’re comfortable with.

4. FlightlessBird / Rottingbird | Lightbird (D | D,T(or can respec H)) / M,T,W,R / Pacific.
  6. Rasz (ranged deeps), I have become unstuck in time, so it’s all good.

I’m very excited to do some raiding. I went with some Moogle Mafia guys this past weekend and we had a blast. Hopefully I’ll get invited to go with them again (25 ICC is hard to beat).

But my whistle has been wet, and I’d love to get some Burning Dog action going.

7. (Tentative) Mister Rik / Keliraeda (D) Can’t really commit to this, though, since my irregular work schedule interferes with attending a regularly-scheduled event.
  7. (Tentative) Mister Rik / Keliraeda (D) Can’t really commit to this, though, since my irregular work schedule interferes with attending a regularly-scheduled event.
  8. Runestar / Kalathan (D). Any nights but Mon/Wed, but could probably switch my Wednesday night - I pair up with a friend and we adventure together. However, I just have to be careful not to do too much WoW, or I invite wife aggro.