The "You are dumb" thread

I thought Jim Morrison was THE Lizard King - I didn’t realize there was more of them! I guess I’m dumb. :frowning:

I’ve heard of a documentary called The Mamba Kings. Mambas are snakes, which are lizards, so I figured these were the same guys, or close relatives.

I hate to spread ignorance but you asked for it so have fun:

http://whale.to/

C’mon, we need specifics here, unless you want us to explode our cerebral cortices wandering through whale.to.

Were you perchance referring to David Icke, who has exposed “the reptilian bloodline that rules the world” (including the Queen of England and Boxcar Willie)?

If you think profit alone will motivate innovation and nothing else can or will, then you are dumb.

If you are unable to speak, you are dumb.

If you can look at the world and see one person starving in a gutter and another driving a Lamborghini and fucking hot supermodels, and still think we’re all equal, you’re dumb.

If you simultaneously think it’s possible for one person to better themselves and think no one is better than anyone else, you’re dumb.

If you think gangsta culture is cool and emulate it you are dumb.

That’s a good one - it brings to mind a related one - if you think you should wear your pants under your bum, you are dumb.

If you refer to “Austrian economics” in a not-totally-derisive way, you’re pretty fucking dumb.

If you claim to be a libertarian, and especially if you claim that the world is just waiting for you people as soon as you get organized, you’re twice as dumb.

And if you claim that the two US political parties are basically interchangeable, both about equally guilty of failing to meet some frivolous moral standard you’re applying, you’re hopelessly dumb.

But you may still be a veteran Doper.

If, in the course of a message board post you believe that a devastating rejoinder is “Haha” (or HAHA), if you EMPHASIZE your POINTS using ALL CAPS, or believe your verbal tics & drools look sophisticated & intelligent because & due to the fact that you love to use an ampersand, odds are that you are dumber than a post.

If you’re talking about the absolute (sanctity of life), and you are not talking about the qualified (sanctity of life of only those who deserve it), then yes it does mean one cannot reasonably draw such a line.

Plus, there’s the whole fact that capital punishment is wrong always and everywhere, but we don’t need to hash that through again…

If you think any human being has the right to the services of another human being, you are dumb.

Of course you meant “in a wholly derisive”.

“Git outta mah restaurant, we don’t serve your kind.”

“And while you’re at it, stay outta mah emergency room, too.”

Guess what, amigo? :smiley:

If you shake, you are dumb.

If you’re under the age of forty and smoke, you are really dumb.

Do people who are over 40 have magic lungs or something?

If you are unable to speak, you are dumb.

Just because you said something was dumb on the first page doesn’t make it so. If you can explain to me how “thinking coincidences are proof of a higher power or the inability of science to explain everything perfectly means there’s a higher power” are not dumb, I’d love to hear it. There may be intelligent reasons for God-belief, but these aren’t examples of them.