There I was sitting in a pool of blood (TMI)

Well it’s almost been a week now. Those burrowing spider’s eggs ought to be hatching any time now…

geeehh!! Just gave myself the willies there.

While I often wake up bleeding from wounds I don’t recall getting (along with splitting headaches) I am glad they have never been in such a spot.

Ol’ Spider Scrote, they called him.

Sorry, but spiders don’t do that.

Most likely it’s that famous scrotal burrowing insect known as the ball weevil. :wink:

Oh god. I don’t even have a scrotum and that’s still going to give me nightmares.

Great. Now I’m sitting in a pool of moisture. :smiley:

Pepper Mill got out of bed last night and there was blood all over the sheets. We looked all over for the source. Her skin has been dry lately and there were several small scratches with teeny scabs, but nothing major until I found a gouge in the back of one thigh, apparently caused by a sharp edge on one fingernail.

This mrning we bundled all the linens into the wash, and our new kitten looked on curiously as The Mistress actually clipped her own claws.

Great. First, somebody whose username begins with ‘septi’ cruelly hints at something truly worthy of an SDMB thread (as I type this, the following thread is the zombied pimple stories thread), and then picunurse gets in on the action.