Things I Found In The Kitchen Cupboard.

Seven – yup, that’s right, seven – bottles of Karo syrup. Three dark, four light. Three unopened.

-Melin
(NOT Martha Stewart)

Oooh!! Send me the light ones! It wouldn’t goi to waste - I love mixing that stuff with peanut butter!

Four boxes of powdered sugar… all opened and at different fill levels. Go figure.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Grains infested with moths.

Yum.

Quick ‘n’ tasty thing to do with that Karo syrup:

cup Karo, cup sugar, heat. add a cup of peanut butter and take off heat; stir till the PB melts. Mix in 6 cups Special K. Spread on a cookie sheet and let cool. Then, melt 6 oz each choc and butterscotch chips, and spread on top. Let cool, then cut into bars.

OH, they’re sooo good…

What’s Karo syrup?

Max…I think I love you. Care to bring some of those by???

“Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.” - George Carlin

Aura-It’s the brand name of a corn syrup.

Max-That sounds yummy! I’ll take some too, please.

Damn! I didn’t even know I owned a Luger.

We had a party for people that eat herring. So there are several jars of herring left. One was open in the fridge and had one piece of herring and a cupful of juice. I didn’t recycle that stinky jar.

Yes I ate some herring. All kinds of canned fish.

3 cans of Clabber Girl baking powder, 2 unopened, one open. I think I’ll drop the 2 unopened ones into a time capsule and let them sit for a millenium. I should have used up the open one by then.

Hey! I have a son!

Darn it, after posting that I developed a craving…now I have to go shopping. I too have about 3 bottles of half-empty Karo languishing in my cupboard, but I know I don’t have any Special K…

By the way, regular cornflakes are an OK substitute, but don’t sub frosted flakes…comes out kinda strange.