Things That Are Embarrassing To Share...

Flap? What flap? There’s a fly, just like any other men’s underwear.

I assume you know this from personal experience, right?
:slight_smile:

Not me. Too much trouble to do so. That’s why I didn’t notice until the end of the day.

I learned two (2 I tells ya!) words today.
Slash (as in I assume for take leak), and gotchies.

I consider myself educated now. Somewhat. :smiley:

This happened many years ago, but still embarrassing, so I’ll share. One day I had worn this sort of fleece pullover kind of shirt to work, with pockets in the sides. At some point during the day I was standing there talking to a female coworker and had my hands in the pockets when I felt a small lump. I reached up under my shirt to pull it out, thinking it was a dryer sheet that had gotten lost in there when doing laundry. Nope, it was a pair of my wife’s undies!

Embarrassing thing to share: I passed 30 people driving in the past week with their fingers dug so far up their nose, it looking like they were either picking their ears or rooting around for brains!

I have a dashcam & am Very tempted to post pictures (and possibly plate numbers). They were the full spectrum, from young pretty girls to heavyset knuckle-draggers to old men in Mercedes. Seriously, wtf? :smiley:

Back when I was playing in a brass quintet and the uniform of the day was a tux with a cummerbund, yes. Too many clasps & closures & garments to get out of the way to do it any other way.

I voted for Reagan in '84.

Hee. Speaking of naive, my friend knew of the term blowjob so when she was down there the first time, she blew on the guy’s penis like you’d blow on hot food.

Not too embarrassing, but I pronounced Hermione’s name as “her me own” for the entire Harry Potter book series

That is the epi tome of embarrassing. :slight_smile:

Okay, this is embarrassing: How do you pronounce Hermione?

My wife and I had done a short romantic getaway the previous weekend and I had carried just my backpack with a few essentials. The next week I was back at work in a big meeting around the boardroom table. I was fumbling in the same backpack for a pen or something, and out fell… a condom…

BEEP Hazmat Level 3 Emergency BEEP

Q: …was it a ‘Safety’ meeting? :smiley:

Still in its package, I would hope. Had it been a used one, *that *would have been more disgusting than embarrassing… :eek:

He re-uses. Its how he saved enough to be a Mogul. (j/k) :smiley:

her-MY-oh-nee. AKA how they pronounce it in the movies…

When I was very little my parents told me that I could pick my nose all I wanted in the privacy of the bathroom or my own bedroom but never where anybody else could see because nobody wants to see that shit.

My contribution to the thread: I had a UTI once and peed my pants at work. I was in my 20’s.

Heh. I should have started this thread last week, the day I realized (just as I was about to go home from work) that I’d been wearing mismatched shoes all day. No, not mismatched socks–mismatched shoes.

Not a subtle mismatch, either; the only thing they had in common was they were both black, and both New Balance brand. One was a standard low-quarter black walking shoe, mostly smooth leather; the other was more of a lightweight hiking boot with a mesh upper, red trim and gray laces.