Third breast?

When I say ascending size, I probably meant descending - normal sized (although smallish) ones at the top, the next set down about half that size and the third set just little bumps with nipples on.

Like those “Memory Diamonds” chains they’re pushing on TV commercials now, only with Boobs.

Memory Boobs
Mammary Boobs?

Mammary Diamonds?

[QUOTE=Mangetout]
When I say ascending size, I probably meant descending - normal sized (although smallish) ones at the top, the next set down about half that size and the third set just little bumps with nipples on.
[/QUOTE]
A bit like this ? Two can play at that game!

Yeah, quite a lot like that, although I’d prefer them on something more closely resembling a human female.

[QUOTE=Mangetout]
I have a third nipple, but it’s just a little one and I don’t have breast anyway, because I’m a bloke.
[/QUOTE]
Anyone ever call you Scaramangetout?

Regards,
Shodan

i have accidently seen a porno with a women with 3 breasts…ugh i hate mislabled porn…

[QUOTE=CalMeacham]
Then there are some websites out there that you’d simply love. Google “Multiple Breasts”
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Most of the women I’ve dated have multiple breasts.

Apparently, I have a thing for freaks.