This Fwd: changed my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting this! I sent it to somebody yesterday and just got hell for doing so hehehe. Do I care? Nope!!! These people must be stopped!!! :slight_smile:

Sex appeal – Give generously

Thanks for the laughter! Exactly at the time needed.

just moving this thread to the top; i’m gonna need this email!

I just got the thing from an e-mail pal and the writer’s name was “Basmati Kasaar”. How do you get THAT from “James Blighter”???

“Hat full of assholes”–still working on the visual…

Just like Sterling North, I am just moving this to the top!

A post for the ages!

I have to route this through the company! Man, I get more of these damn FORWARDS than regular e-mail, even at my work e-mail address! I’m sure I’ll step on few toes but hopefully those people will get the hint.

“Quoth the Raven, ‘Nevermore.’”
E A Poe

God bless you, James Blighter.

He left out one of my favorite logical flaws in the typical chain letter:

The beginning of the letter tells you, “This letter has been around the world 8 times and has been read by hundreds of people.”

The instructions at the end of the letter tell you to copy the letter exactly – with no alterations whatsoever – and send it on.

If this letter has never been altered as it was sent from person to person, how can the letter say it’s been around the world 8 times?!

I gave this letter to 2 people who continuously gave me that chain mail crap. Afterwards, they never sent it back. Then again, they never want to talk to me, but oh well, that’ll teach them.

Sealemon88 and CanadianSue, thank you so much, you don’t know how much headaches you prevented from that.

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.

Fun with HTML (tutoral) : The True Sequal

Was this funny? I don’t remember, too busy, I’m ona a mission.

Sunbear, there has got to be a better way to do this.

Heck is where you go when you don’t believe in Gosh.

Ok, I laughed so hard there was Gingerale coming out of my nose…

That was TOO funny. It’s now posted on our office wall…

Thanks, man!

E.

Now HERE’S a thread that’s truly worthy of revival! In a bit of irony, I pasted the OP into an e-mail and sent it to several friends…

“It’s only common sense,
There are no accidents 'round here.”