This is my 3,912th post

I need medical advise. I’m having a sharp throbbing pain in the left center of my chest, and my left arm is going numb. Is it ok to treat this with aspirine and cigarettes? It’s a folk remedy my grandmother swears too. Unfortunately a few moments ago I collapsed from the pain of this malady and sliced my thigh open on the glass coffee table. I now have a deep laceration in my upper thigh and bright red blood is squirting out. Grandmother always said spiderwebs applied directly to a wound were effective at facilitating a clot but, wouldn’t you know, it’s winter and there are no spider webs!

Also, I have a homework assignement I need help with. I need detailed instructions on how to build and detonate a homemade biological weapon–it’s urgent.

And lastly, should I have my son circumcised? He’s 7 years old.

and your point is?

NO! After I was circumcised, I couldn’t walk for a year.

This is Mundane POINTless Stuff I Must Share. So I don’t knead a point. Irregardless, that’s besides the point.

Because this is my 3,914th post.

Check in your basement. Should be warm enough for a couple of die-hard spiders.

[sub][sub]Are you going for suicide-by-mod here Inigo :D[/sub][/sub]

actually it was # 3,915 according to the little number in the upper right
I’ve posted 55.68% of the time as you have

“Irregardless”? He’s obviously begging for a pile-on. :wink:

I had mine circumcised and he was 10. He walked funny for a week.

[sub][sub]He had phimosis, and although I joke, it was no laughing matter at the time[/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub]Just trying to deflect some of the pile-on from you there Inigo :D[/sub][/sub]

Yes, definitely. He will only walk funny once, and for 20 minutes.

I keed, I keed!

His name is Inigo Montoya. You killed his father. Prepare to die.

He turned me into a newt. I got better.

You forgot to mention the status of your cat’s claws.

Jim

Ah… You mean the claws in the vet’s incinerator? That was a great day. Doc gave us a cat-does prescription for Vicodin–man that was great stuff lemme tell ya!

I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk.

Did you name your cat afetr Hillary Clinton, while listening to Rush (either one)?

Did you suffer your gashed thigh while watching Star Trek Voyager? If yes, then you deserve every bit of pain!

Looks like someone drank his breakfast again…

You keep useing that word, I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Anybody want a peanut?

how about “disirregardless” making a triple negative thereby reinforcing the original negative (if regardless can be considered a negative to begin with)

Burma!

Be sure to post the complete text of the first song you download.

Or just link directly to the pirate site you got it from.

Dude, you’re too fat to post here.

Inigo, check your email…

(* I’m fine IRL, by the way. Just having a bit of forbidden fun on this cold & cloudy day *)