This is my 999th post!

So very cool :cool:

and if you look at the thread title upside down it would read 666! :eek:

Possible this OP is the spawn of the devil.

What should I do for my 1000th post?

Something meaningful?

Or I could just be frivolous and waste it on meaningless nothings as I have done the majority of my last 998 posts.

Oh the trauma, the pain, the decision making!

What to do, what to do???

Well, the next time you respond to this thread, you will use up your 1000th. So… it probably will be wasted!

Yeah, I came in here prepared to call BS and point to your post count of 10??. So, whatta ya say to that, huh?
Congrats :smiley:

I look forward to th’ glory that will be your 1000th post, leechbabe :slight_smile:

Mind you, seein’ as I’m a nocturnal long-beaked ratite poking around for grubs somewhere in the forests of Aotearoa – I’ll probably miss it. Damn… :frowning:

Congrats, Aussie cousin. :slight_smile:

(unloads slab of beer, bottles of Bundaberg Rum, and Veuve Clicquot (ie, French Champagne), puts several trays of savouries in the oven to warm up, plugs in string of party lights (all in tasteful pastel colours of course) and erects Go-Go dancer podiums.)

Hi leechy and congratters!

Hey who’s that at the door? Why it’s the lovely Alyson Hannigan, leechbabe lookalike and actress portraying the smart and quirky Willow on “Buffy The Vampire Slayer”

And behind her are the ten boy Go-Go dancers, all finalists in the “Mr Buns of Steel” contest and every one of them heterosexual!! (Or at the very least only slightly bi)

Play that funky music white gal! And well done, dear.

REDB:mad:SS

::sneaks in, grabs six pack and makes for the exit::

YOINK!

Well I was going to use this my 1000th post to say something meaningful but I’ve just gotta have one of those Go-Go dancers! :smiley:

I was going to suggest waiting until March 11th, so you could make it 1000 posts on the year, but those few weeks would have sucked.

I was suffering withdrawal symptoms as it was after refraining from posting for almost 24 hours. No longer do I wake up in the morning craving a coffee, nope, no-way, its SDMB for me. And after sex I don’t light up a ciggie I go online :wink: