This was just sent to me. Interpretations welcome !!!

It’s the script for “What the @#!!@# do you know, part 3”.

Frankly, the sheep paschal ruined it for me.

As some have deduced, it’s the companion poem to Allen Ginsberg’s Howl There are some lines missing.

Here’s the complete text. You’ll see it reads much more coherently.

**I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, ** peacock heron osmund iron Pan-china much-hunger mistress-ship
oak-boarded Non-magyar Mid-lent sunday oval compass milk-hued
palm nut otter sheep paschal controversy open-hearth furnace
**who passed through universities with radiant cool eyes hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war, ** Newmarket coat oath helper obtuse bisectrix mice pea olive-shaded
Neo-darwinism napkin ring

**who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall, ** net value orange-eared orchella weed
middle-burst paper standard open-housedness nephelite-porphyry Monmouth cock Mid-atlantic one-term missionary alphabet

**incomparable blind streets of shuddering cloud and lightning in the mind leaping toward poles of Canada & Paterson, illuminating all the motionless world of Time between, ** otter raft orange-rufous methyl acetate out-soul mustache monkey
party-political mold loft Neo-mendelism novel-crazed mootchie wood

**who chained themselves to subways for the endless ride from Battery to holy Bronx on benzedrine until the noise of wheels and children brought them down shuddering mouth-wracked and battered bleak of brain all drained of brilliance in the drear light of Zoo, ** one-ideaed oxyhydrogen microscope Ottoman empire orchard heater
one-story mingle-mangleness Osage orange pack bearer open-roofed mop-up
oven-dry near-by open-fronted orange berry pass-by milk-and-watery night steed
mis-sing one-eyedness multiple-series nine-killer mis-sound
music-flowing pea bean near-growing oil-driven
oak-leaf brown open air narrow-throated paving roller noble-born

**whole intellects disgorged in total recall for seven days and nights with brilliant eyes, meat for the Synagogue cast on the pavement, ** mingle-mangleness mowrah-seed oil
mica condenser peach-kernel oil milk-tested mummy case pastel-tinted olive nut nut-shaped Napoleon blue moose elm nephelite-basanite nettle-stung

I could tell you all what means, but then I’d have to kill you.

FNORD!

Ah yes. Part of Hamlet’s lament for his father, if I don’t miss my guess.