I was inspired by this thread to check my “Bulk” mail folder, where I found this gem of Dickensian prose:
[Quote=Dino Magee]
And how she spoke to me of dog, sitting at the window in the dark; broke up the establishment. I have been living in a furnished
the dinner were being put away; and I strolled off by myself among appointment at the Bank. With that he fairly ran away; and to the Is that all? repeated my aunt. Why, yes, thats all, except,
I left off trying to go to sleep, and saw the sun shining in Dont you think, said Traddles, you could copy writings, sir, if
with both hands: Splendid, you know, said Traddles, indeed. I hope you wont think it selfish, Copperfield, if I to table together. We had not been seated long, when I saw an
I knew how quick she always was to divine the truth, and that she so much joy. What time Miss Mills sat looking at the moon,
are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world. aunts birds hanging, just as they had hung so long in the parlour underlet, and that I dont believe. The last man died here. Five
myself in no agreeable light. Sordid and selfish as I knew it was, absolute certainty of having seen him before, and we both said,
Ah. Mercy upon us. sighed my aunt. I know all about it, Trot. mention it, Copperfield, I shouldnt wonder at all. I assure you Traddles, and I now hold in my hand, a document, which accomplishes
all the time we were at work; and made our breakfast, which we took where my means of subsistence were to come from, unless I could
She asked me this so kindly, and with such a gentle air, half considering cap on. His papers were in a little confusion, in way - fishing up treasure, or some such Tom Tiddler nonsense,
I knew my aunt sufficiently well to know that she had something of a general idea that I was getting on. I made it a rule to take as
On my word, sir. I returned, answering in our old school manner. yet more precious and more innocent to me. Oh, Agnes, sister of my who always volunteered that information to whomsoever would
Agnes had listened at first with suspended breath. Her colour his former self; though there was a settled depression upon him, young friend, you have hit it. It IS the Dictionary.
[/Quote]