Thoughts that just crossed my mind -

1. Valentine’s day is much more fun when you have a significant other.

2. I’ve never really liked Oreo cookies. Even when I was a sugar hungry kid.

3. If/when Opal Cat does a search by her user name, a ton of threads she’s never even heard of must come up just because they contain a list.

Just found #3, in particular, amusing at the time. You may now resume your regular browsing.

1. Walking across the face of the world without an SO means V-day is just another damn obnoxious ad-fest.
  2. Oreos! Hah! Give me shortbread cookies, every time …
  3. I have that happen to me too, when doing a user name search. Confused the heck out of me. I’m trying to give it up.

For the other thoughts in my head, I’d have to think about starting a thread.

1. Oh my god! I think I just found the meaning of life!

2. It’s…it’s…Hmm, wait, I forgot.

3. Hi Opal.

[ol]
[li]Ditto what Ice Wolf said. I’m mostly ignoring it … but people do keep giving me candy, and I got invited to a party tonight, all because of it, so I’m not complaining too much. On the outside… ;)[/li][li]I like Oreos®. Even when they’re stale…[/li][li]I think there was a thread (or at least a hijack) on this … a couple of the posters with 2-character names can’t even do searches on their names, but it’s definitely a problem.[/li][li]I wonder if there’s a difference between searching by user name and keyword? That might be applicable in a case like this?[/li][li]That’s a new thought. (Shoot! 2 new thoughts!) Does that need a new thread? =)[/li][/ol]

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Gazoo *
1) Valentine’s day is much more fun when you have a significant other.

But not quite as much fun when the SO is 1500 miles away :frowning:

2) I’ve never really liked Oreo cookies. Even when I was a sugar hungry kid.

Me neither.

3) If/when Opal Cat does a search by her user name, a ton of threads she’s never even heard of must come up just because they contain a list.

Indeed.

1. You know, I don’t even notice Valentine’s Day anymore–I totally forgot about it yesterday
  2. I like Oreos, but only with peanut butter on top