Three miles! THREE MILES!

Did I ever tell you that your a nut Autolycus. Cause if I haven’t I am now. Your a nut.

He may well be a nut but he’s got talent.

Plus far to much time on his hands

I didn’t say it feels awesome to run it - but to be able to run it. Especially when you know that last week you couldn’t do it.

I say he should get ones with tassles! That’ll make the run more entertaining.

Good work Miller!

I wonder if learning how to spin them in opposite directions would count as a cardio workout?

I can’t comment on how prevalent it might be as a general case. Having said that, it was something I had to deal with often while I was running. The worst was after a 10K race I’d been in.

Just another data point for you, Inigo.

Me too. What IS jazz ballet bottom?

That’s a great program! I did this about three years ago. Now, I run about 30 miles a week on average. In fact, I’m doing a 10 mile race this Sunday morning.

Would you believe, the last time I checked this thread, I somehow totally missed Autolycus’s song? It’s like three screens long! How the hell did that happen? That was awesome, Auto! Thanks!

The Proclaimers sang about 500 miles, not 500 nipples.

I don’t get nipple chaff - I get chaffing on my sternum.

That stuff is dangerous - I’d imagine it doesn’t hurt as badly as nipple chaffing, so half the time I don’t notice it’s happened (I think it’s related to my sport’s bra choice). Which makes getting into the shower occasionally…very invigorating. Yay for hot water + raw skin.