time for a new Smilie?

I proposed a Yuk/Pukey smilie for TMI threads.

Hey, I sat next to this guy on the bus a couple of weeks ago.

I think we have a winner here!

C’mon people, let’s get a smiley with some balls. Link.

Didn’t I see this guy in a Mel Gibson movie?

I think you might be on to something there.

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!

Suggestion: Let’s add Multismashie to the board, along with a rule that anyone who actually uses it will suffer instant bannage. Everyone wins!

And for those who weren’t here, a few years ago, there was a months-long board crash, and the whole message board was relocated to a place where Smashie was available. And we used him. We found many, many uses for Smashie. And oh, how we loved him, and, alas, how we miss Smashie.

Bonk, bonk, bonk on the head!

I guess some are just much too tender for that kind of violence. I guess. :frowning:
Hey, I remember that! It was kinda fun sharing over there, but good to be back.

I agree with Malodorous- No animated smilies,* please.*

I could see a use for a Yukkie. We have two free spaces, and this one :o is useless, not used and I don’t even know what it is supposed to be- blowjob? :confused:

Well, it’s titled “embarrassed” so perhaps that’s why you don’t recognize it. :smiley:

In your dreams!

You got me there, dead to rights. :cool:

I’d be happy with a little tinkering on the ones we have now.

On my system, :frowning: , :mad: , and :confused: are too dark to see the facial expressions.

:o does not clearly mean “embarrassment.” It looks more like yawning or snoring. Even when I zoom it up to 400% (hey, it has a tongue!) it doesn’t look embarrassed.

You’re either with us, or against us.

Personally, I like this one, though I have to admit that while I don’t have any idea as to what the hell this one’s supposed to represent, I like it.

Abashed idolatry.

That, the second one, would be Bill the Cat’s little sister.