Time to name Episode III

Realizing, of course, that nothing has been filmed yet, no one’s been cast yet (beyond the main characters) and it’s probably way too early- let’s name the third Star Wars movie.

Of course, we have to follow in Lucas’ footsteps - so cheesy B-Movie type titles (like, oh, Attack of the Clones are A-OK!

My suggestion: Anakin Skywalker’s Bogus Journey

Anyone else want to play?

The Erotic Adventures of Anakin and Amidala

It would easily pass Harry Potter and maybe even knock of Titanic, which would make me happy.

Robojedi!!!

Return of the LucasFilm Marketing Dept.

Is this true? I was under the impression that Episodes II and III were going to be filmed back-to-back, like The Lord of the Rings. On the other hand, I have no idea where I got this idea from. Maybe it was just the delusions of a diseased mind.

Alex

The vastly-overplayed and boring predictible storyline strikes back.

Terminus Binks

Star Wars Episode III: A Variety Of Vaguely Connected Action Set-Pieces Followed By a Finale That Cuts Between Simultaneous Battles Involving A Light Saber Duel, A Spaceship Combat Scene, And a Gigantic Land Battle.

Star Wars: Episode Three. Jedi Suprise!

The movie’s really nothing more than George himself wearing two sock puppets and dancing infront of a huge pile of money.

Star Wars ®: Episode III A Plague of Darths

Star Wars ®: Episode III Darth Darth Baby

Star Wars ®: Episode III Ewok Mania!

Star Wars ®: Episode III Why Should We care About These Annoying, Stuck-Up Jedi Knights, Anyway?

Star Wars ®: Episode III Eat the Happy Meal, Buy The Toy

Star Wars ®: Episode III Lots of Things Blow Up

Star Wars ®: Episode III Hi, My Name Is George Lucas, and You’ll See Any Damn Thing I Put Out, No Matter How Stupid, Won’t You?

Star Wars ®: Episode III Jar Jar – Jedi!

Star Wars ®: Episode III Democracy Is Over-rated; Let’s Let Some Robed Zen Idiots Rule the Universe

and, my personal hope:

Star Wars ®: Episode III Mace Windu, Funky Jedi

(I’m following the established style – no colon or other punctuation between “episode x” and the actual title.)

Star Wars Episode Three: If We Knew How to Count, We’d Call This Episode Six

Well, since the next one has the birth of Luke and Leia…

Star Wars: Episode III: Three Jedi and a Baby

or, since it’s about the Emperor’s rise to power…

Star Wars: Episode III: Mr. Palpatine Goes to Coruscant

or, since it’s leading to the rise of Imperial technology…

Star Wars: Episode III: Dr. Tarkin, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Death Star

Hmmmm… has to sound cheezy and give away the basic plot…

STAR WARS EPISODE III: Revenge of the Emperor

STAR WARS EPISODE III: THE DARK EMPIRE

STAR WARS EPISODE III: Anikan joins the Dark side.

STAR WARS EPISODE III: END OF THE JEDI

STAR WARS EPISODE III: AN OLD HOPE

Star Wars- Episode III: Deus Ex Machina Saves the Day

:smiley:

Star Wars: Electric Boogaloo

[ul]
[li]Star Wars - Episode III: Back In Training [/li][li]Star Wars - Episode III: Dream Warriors [/li][li]Star Wars - Episode III: in 3D![/li][li]Star Wars - Episode III: The Second Attack of the Clones [/li][li]Star Wars - Episode III: Return of the Jedi to Coruscant from some other place in the universe where they are promptly eliminated one-by-one, except for Yoda & Obi-Wan[/li][li]Star Wars - Episode III: A New Despair[/ul][/li](I do like kingpengvin’s “Old Hope” idea, though) :slight_smile:
And I see on preview, Tars Tarkas beat me to the punch on Electric Boogaloo…

STAR WARS: EPISODE III REMEMBER WHEN THOSE CLONES ATTACKED? DAMN!

Star Wars III: The Search For Qui-Gon

STAR WARS: EPISODE III ANAKIN GOES TO WORK DOWNTOWN

Aanakin
Master Yoda, m’lady Amadala is…restless.

Yoda
Frustrated she is. I sense much anger in her.

Aanakin
What will I do, master?

Yoda
Go downtown, you must, to work

Aanakin
How?

Yoda
Tell you everything, I must? On the bus, you must get, and on the bus you must stay, until downtown you reach. Do not get off until downtown you see. The little man in the boat, you must find.

Episode III: We put the I-L-M in “Film”