TimE to Piss Off ALl The MoroNs on THis Board

Hey Dickheads! its me again i just wnated to keep this thing up so i could piss all of you off cause it shows how immature u all r by leaving all these messages saying im “dumb” so keep it up , i like seeing people making ass’s of themselves!!!

“I don’t f*cking care anymore”-Reel Big Fish

Heeeeeeesssss Baaaaaaaack!

“It’s like banging your head against a wall because it feels so good when you stop.”

Please don’t feed the trolls.

For the love of God, can we just close this thread now before we keep having these stupid lengthy discussions on how dumb everyone else is? I guess this reply adds me to the list of “Morons.” And I was going to say, what Nitewatch (which is probably not the real UserName but close enough) said was to an extent true, or at least it’s easy to get that impression. When we get to the original threads by MikePatton and SKG, the answers to those were pretty rude, and it appeared that the main reason for irritation was that the threads were placed in the wrong forum. Anyway, I’m sure no one cares anymore, so suffice it to say that y’all’re nuts. Self included.

“I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe.”

If I may ask what do you plan to be if you grow up,a doorstop?

t lion

" I Wonder What Happens When I push THIS Button? "

You are a minor league misfit hon… I’ve been called alot worse than a moron, by much better specimins. Take the frog I dissected in junior high science… he was significantly more intelligent than yourself…

I opened the door, and look who I found. Damn I’m good

How on earth can you go more than five minutes without looking into some sort of reflective surface?

Lemongrl
We don’t set out to degrade anyone. However, when someone makes stupid mistakes, is childish, makes no sense, posts something full of blatant errors, or is just being a nuisance, then we all reserve the right to call the poster on it. If you are gonna put something out for public display, then you better be ready to handle repercussions.

Happens to the best of us. No one is immune, but if you show some sense of intelligence along with bad posts, then people will cut you slack and be just a tad nicer about it.

Unfortunately, quite a few new people are seriously lacking in this kind of common sense. If they keep making a mockery of themselves, then I will be more than glad to post something that makes me laugh, and hopefully makes other SDMBers laugh. Some lines work, others don’t but I have a good time trying.

If SKG were to start acting remotely civilized and intelligent, we would all be more than happy to forgive his past indiscretions. Until he does, he is cannon fodder.

Thanks for posting.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

LemonGrl is 100% correct.

When someone makes a blatant troll, ignore them, period, so matter how much self-control it takes. The moderators will close the thread, or move it to the correct board, or in the worst case the offending thread will quickly move from view if no one responds to it. If the troller continues to abuse the board, the moderators will make them into unpersons.

Hey… that’s Mr. Dickhead to you Skg

Of course that’s just my opinion I could be wrong.
Dennis Miller

I prefer to think of myself as Richard Cranium actually.

You know what, SKG? YOU can piss off. I know I haven’t said anything yet, but I read both of your asswipe threads, and I can’t control myself anymore. What is so hard to understand about NOT being a dick? You don’t be a dick, and people will respect you. People may not LIKE you, but they will respect you. I believe this has been explained but there are two things you must learn:

1. This is message board not a teeny-bopper, Brittney Spears chatroom. We don’t say “kewl,” we spell things correctly, and we use the shift and Caps Lock buttons because it makes the posts easier to read.
  2. We post things in the appropriate forum. The last time I checked, there was NO question in this post. This forum is GENERAL QUESTIONS. If you wish to flame, do it in the BBQ Pit. That was what the forum was created for.
    Having said that: You are a shit-eating cock master. Go plug your ass with your own dick, and, in the words of Tom Petty, “Don’t come around here no more.” That is, unless you’re ready to join civilized society and stop being a dickhole.

“I hear the mermaids singing, each to each. I do not think that they will sing to me.” -T.S. Eliot

You are a shit-eating cock master? My good lord. What is a shit eating cock and how do you become its master? Did I not get the memo on this new creature? Fill me in here guys/girls.

“Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions” -Oliver Holmes

Sparticuz: Don’t tell me you missed the South Park movie!! It was terrific. Shit-eating cock master was a line from Terrance to Philip right before the song “Uncle Fucker.” Great movie. Makes good fun of society today.

“I hear the mermaids singing, each to each. I do not think that they will sing to me.” -T.S. Eliot

Forum name: General Questions.

Question (kwes chen) [plural: questions] 1. a sentence in an interrogative form addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.

Its well known that a baby prefers ANY type of attention to no attention. In other words, they would take negative attention rather than no attention. This is well written about in psychology journals. This message subject reminds me of that.

Paraphrased from ‘The Sixth Sense’;

I see dead people…all the time - Make them go away.

Hey SKG, crawl back into your sewer; it’s creatures like you that make euthanasia a viable option; perhaps you should try it!

I’m not pissed off at you, just tired of your infantile tantrum.

This is my first and last post on this subject. I recommend that we ignore him, and eventually he’ll go away.

SoMEone HaS waY 2 mucH TImE on HIs haNds.

PunditLisa…

You mean

5u//\1 |-|a5 //Ay 2 //\u[|-| +1//\3 0// |-|15 |-|a//|)z, don’t you?

AAAAAAAAHHHHH !!! My EYES !!!

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)