TimE to Piss Off ALl The MoroNs on THis Board

I think we can get in 3 doz replies before it posts again.

Any body play futsal?

Here’s my favorite way to mock people like this:

Original message:
Hey Dickheads! its me again i just wnated to keep this thing up so i could piss all of you off cause it shows how immature u all r by leaving all these messages saying im “dumb” so keep it up , i like seeing people making ass’s of themselves!!!

After Spell-check is employed to maximum comic effect:
Hey Deckhands! its me again i just wnated to keep this thing up so i could piss all of you off cause it shows how immature u all r by leaving all these messages saying imp “dumb” so keep it up , i like seeing people making ass’s of themselves!!!

Translated into French and back into English using Altavista’s Babelfish:
Hé Men of bridge! its I still that I wnated just to keep this thing to the top thus I could piss all you in addition to cause it shows how U nonripe all the R while leaving all these messages indicating the " deaf-mute " subsistence of PIM thus it upwards, I likes to see people doing with the ass themselves the!!!

Then into German and back into English:
Hey of men of the bridge! its I still, for which I could hold even wnated, around this thing to the top side therefore I, piss all additional you to the cause, which shows it, like u-nonripe that whole R, when leaving everything of these messages, which " deaf " therefore acquisition means of PIM it displays, upward I of people with that, donkey see may!!!

Finally into Portuguese and back into English:
Hey of the men Da Ponte! its I still, so that I could exactly arrest wnated, in lathe of this thing to the upper side consequently I, mija all additional you to the cause, that the sample, as u-nonripe that entire R, when leaving everything of these messages, that consequently the half " deaf people " of the acquisition of PIM it indicate, for top I of the peoples with this, donkey sees can to make!!!

I think we can all agree that this makes NO sense at all.

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef

Please, for the love of ghod, stop taking this idiots bait! If no one responds, his silly questions will soon slide off the board into well-deserved oblivion.

I have to admit, Chef, that your response made me laugh so hard I almost wet 'em. “I likes to see people doing with the ass themselves the!!!” indeed.

It’s pretty easy with your head up your ass.

Nothing like a bad decision
Says who you are.
-Gin Blossoms, “Perfectly Still”

You know something? This guy’s dumb.

If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I’d be at home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose.

SaDkOrNyGuY: It’s good to read another one of your postings, sir. I enjoy very much the rough, urban grammar and unconventional capitalization you employ. Your tone is aggressive, yet clearly under tight control.

I read between the lines of your posting and must say that I am indeed sorry your step father fucked you up the ass in the hall closet among the umbrellas and old shoes while tying a size 42 black leather belt across your mouth and head. I know why you hate Old Spice now. And I’m sorry that your mother didn’t believe you and slapped your face, crying when you finally got the guts to tell her that Christmas Eve.

I am on your side here.

Hell is Other People.

After reading this thread, I have decided that SaDkOrNyGuY is a deviously brilliant scheme put together by our New York contigent to confuse and rile us.

This plan was hatched, I am sure, while they giggled over their devil’s potions at the so-called Russian “Tea” House.

Like most master criminals this vainglorious lot was unable to leave us without the clue.
SaDkOrNyGuY
If you take out the lower case letters you get.
SDONGY
Of course, they kept that G in there to throw us off the track.
SDONY
Which gives us:
“Straight Dopers Of New York”

Its so obvious I could almost spit for not seeing it sooner. I am unable to see how they came up with this plot without the aid of Alphagene. Unless, of course his SaDkOrNyGuY flames were all part of the plan.

Well, I feel safe that I am thousands of miles away. Free from their clutches.

Or am I?

I have to go lock my doors.

pat

And the Conspiracy Award 1999 goes to Pricciar !!

Although it could very well be true… I for one would never have spotted that. Good work, mate.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Do you people all realize that Sad Korn Guy sent one message? One message! You people have continued this post on your own! He isn’t even responding! You have proved him right. He said he wanted to make a comment that caused you all to go back and forth about how dumb someone else was, and you have all done exactly that. You just validated him. Congratulations.

“I celebrate myself, and sing myself, and what I assume you shall assume, for every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.” --Whitman

Fuck off, SINs. They’re having fun.

Sins: It’s called having fun.