Time to Pit the Political Media

Something just wooshed past me, I’m afraid.
What is a Yogg?

Who’s asking, sugar tits?

BTW “reactionary Catholic” bit does ping for me with the phrasing “an atheist is a Pagan” because that usage of “Pagan” to describe just about anyone who’s not Christian or Jewish, regardless of their real belief system, *including *secularists/atheists, IS an old styling apparently dating from the Pre-VatII church.

That’s what I thought, too. I don’t really think he’s Mel Himself, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s connected to Papa Hutton’s little cult.

A breed of poodle.

Og’s evil twin. Separated at birth. We were saving that revelation for season 3 of The Cecilians, but now the cat is out of the box.

I like how the complaints about the right wing are specific to people (networks really) and claims, while the complaints about the left are just vague “somebody did this” bullshit

I would like to talk with him, he does not support Vatican 2 from what I have read, and I look down on it as well, in that it strayed from the Spiritual to the more worldly more so type of trash.

Your syntax here is about as understandable as usual. So to clarify, by “type of trash,” are you talking about people? What trash do you think the Vatican is wrongly focused on?

Israel is about the servants of God and as such that is there whole point of the religion.
Jacob is Israel, he serves God and is the man of God.
There are the tribes of Israel, but that dose not make them an Israel, as that’s up to God for one to be an Israel and see Jacob became an Israel as the Angel said.
We see that one of the 12 is truly blessed and there is a reason for that.

No, Gods people are not to become slaves to the works of man.
The workings of man only in slaves all people and history proves that.
People become in slaved because of the Sinfulness and the point is, if we follow in our nature of sin we are lost with no hope.

People nowadays follow a god and it’s called Political Correctness, who could say that is not a fact ? they do follow it and bark on about it, live it, push it 24/7 and they even come down on anyone who rejects it, dictating like mad men, this must be, that must be, don’t you say this or that or your offending us !! don’t you be offending us ! don’t you be offending us ! don’t you be offending us boy, or we will come down on your ass ! you will never get a job in your life if we can have anything to do with it, and all standover shit like that.

I like this guy; he amuses me. Mods, can we keep him? I promise we’ll walk him, and feed him, and keep his water dish filled, and clean up any messes he makes on the rug.

PLEEEEEEEAAASE?

So you’re a heretic, in other words?

Looks that way.
The Devil has led him away from the Holy Church.
Must be those Abbo’s he assosciates with.

You are one sad, broken little toy, aren’t you, son?

Seek out and get the professional help you need.

Is porridge kosher, and if so what do True Jews have on it?

Nitpick:

Mel Gibson was born in Peekskill, New York.

I know, but he emigrated to Australia as a child, and AFAIK most of his very large family is still there.

OK, I’m going to try to parse this, even though I’m sure it will backfire. I just had kidney stone surgery, and I’m constantly pissing my pants. This by comparison will be more fun.

First of all, it’s “enslaves,” not “in slaves.”

You apparently have a different definition of Israel than usual. Everybody else thinks it’s the country, but you think it refers to people directly chosen by God to serve Him. So, let’s compromise and call them “Jews.”

Here’s an interesting article from Judaism 101. It seems as though while Jews do regard themselves as God’s chosen people, they were blackmailed into it when every other nation passed on the Torah.

You might have a point there. According to the same article, God only requires non-Jews to follow the seven commandments given to Noah. “Jews are responsible for fulfilling the 613 mitzvot in the Torah, thus G-d will punish Jews for doing things that would not be a sin for non-Jews.” So, God has already effectively enslaved the Jews more than man could ever hope to. That doesn’t mean Jews are immune to slavery, though. There were so many enslaved Jews in Ancient Egypt, the Pharaoh ordered all their first-born sons to be killed out of fear their numbers would grow enough to overthrow his rule.

Don’t you think this is a tad bit hyperbolic? While PC is kind of a pain sometimes, it’s not a religion. It’s more like the language needed for modern society. I certainly found myself working with more women and minorities than I did twenty years ago, and I have a feeling they won’t like the type of talk that used to be acceptable in a male-dominated pre-computer age workplace. It’s really all about being polite when you deal with other people and not being a jerk.

In the words of Ron White : Derek, the next time you have a thought ? Let it go, man.

Always fascinating how this sort are all gung ho and rah-rah about historic councils and synods and inerrancy and especially the need to submit obediently to the God-given authority of the magisterium… UNTIL that one council/synod/encyclical/pastoral proclamation that happened to gore their ox or where they lost the debate. Then all of a sudden the True Church with all the same priests and bishops and laws and Apostolic Succession and baggage of tradition and written theology as before that meeting or pronouncement, is somehow no longer the True Church and *they *know better.