TLDR...My Online Therapy, Chapter 1

I hope you get good news about lefty!

Lefty has a cyst! I didn’t know I could be giddy about a cyst.

I went today and had my sonogram. They had me assume a curiously seductive pose, lying flat with my arm behind my head, Lefty pointing skyward. I watched the sono screen, but truthfully unless there was an Aliens scenario playing out in there I wouldn’t know what I was looking at.

Anyway, looks like I’m keeping it. Lefty that is. And the cyst, for that matter.

Thanks for the well wishes, the positive vibe helped.

Very happy to hear the good news.

Yeah, well I din’t have time, but I read it anyhow…
…hoping there’d be a happy ending. Yay, cyst!!!

After careful consideration I’ve decided to forgo the pinky solution and look more closely at using someone else’s thumb when I need distraction in the future.

The problem is that there is only one person in all the world that I personally dislike enough to try this on. I’m afraid that while I’m trying to maneuver her thumb into position she may begin to Suspect Something. I need to distract her. A distraction for the distractor.

I read the whole thing. I hope you will accept the cyber-hug of an anonymous stranger. Huzzah! for the cyst.

Would “Hey…check out my cyst!” be out of line? Or you could just wait for a friendly neighborhood troll to stop by, and use them.

On a serious note, congrats on the good news!

I hope you have more to vent. That was a fun read and I 'm rooting for you.