TMI: How would you rate your ass on a scale of 1 to 10?

I wouldn’t have rated it above 5, until I saw what it did to my SO*. Then I had to up it to a 10 out of gratitude.
*The only person in the world to have played “Baby’s got Back” on an Anglican choir organ.

If you think my donkey is cute, wait until you see how cute my pussy is.

this is not my pussy, I’m a decent sort. ;p

I guess a zero.

The comment I get most frequently is that I don’t have one. (or that it is bony)
I do have a bithmark mole on my buttocks though nobody has commented how this affects scoring.

Zero. You’d have to have an ass to rate it.

I’m gonna give my ass a 10 - I mean, I can’t actually see it back there, and any comments I’ve receieved have been totally positive, so giving myself the benefit of the doubt, 10.

I’ve gotta say, rating your own ass is a bit like rating your own spleen - it’s pretty hard to get a real good look at it,ya know?

Mine’s a 9.5. Even using the GQ magazine scale. My legs push it easily to a 10.

Good genetics and a little exercise. :cool:

Well, I’ve had no complaints about it (apart from my mother, who claims it sticks out too much), so a 7.

I’ll say 10 since like alice I’ve never heard anything bad about it.

My gf has an ass that goes up to 11 – you won’t find a nicer one in the Southern hemisphere. One of the advantages of dating an ex gymnast :).

Given that I’ve never thought about it, I was going to rate it an average 5…

and then I started recalling all the GF’s who raved about it, saying that I have an ass, unlike most men (their words, not mine!) and Mrs. Stone who also comments favorably upon it…

so I’ll bump it up to a 9.

I really have no idea how to rate an ass. However, I’ve gotten lots of favorable comments on mine, so I’ll go ahead and give it an 8.

My ass kicks ass. I have yet to find the person who disliked my ass. I’m sorry, it’s a superfine ass; ask Sam Stone. And what have I done to deserve it? Mostly just sit on it. Maybe a little gardening. My ass is genetic. Once again, I’m sorry.

I’ll give it a 9 out of deference to the fact that I turned 40 this year.

I can say no wrong against the ass.

1. I’ve never gotten a compliment on it and because it’s so flat, I have trouble finding bathing suits. What’s most annoying is that despite the fact that it is flat, it still manages to have flab. Grrrr.

One time my wife and some of her friends were talking at a party, and I came up to say hi. My wife said “turn around”, then tells her friends “see, he’s got a cute butt” There was a bunch of “oh, yeahs” coming from her friends, so I reckon the consensus was that I do, indeed, have a cute butt.

I guess maybe that would be a 9 or so.

Me…I think about a 7

Irishfella would probably say 10…this is a man who can spend an hour stroking it and saying “I love your bum” over and over, but he loves me, so he’s not the best judge.

Why would anyone rate their own arse?

0.5. It gives me something to sit on, which is about the only good thing I can say about it.

Hmmmm. I guess if I try to be completely unbiased maybe a 7 or 8. Being small-waisted and round-bottomed it’s one of my more obvious phsyical features.

And I have one of those nifty little indent things (which I completely forget the name of), which always gets a compliment or two from those who get to see it.

Lessee:

Located at the top of my legs: check
Split down the middle: check
Keeps me pants from falling off: check
Allows noxious gases and fecal matter to escape: check

Yup, perfect ass. Gotta give it a ‘10’.

You’re right, we should post pictures and rate each others asses!