To Cum like a Geyser...over and over, longer and farther

Speaking as a guy, I don’t understand the appeal of more post-coital drippings either…

Unless you’re impressing a chick with a massive money shot on her chest, but I’ve only had one SO that was into that.

Well, there’s always the difference between a snack and a meal to consider.

Re: chocolate, Ron White beat you to that one, Troy, sorry.

I’ve been told by my last two girlfriends that celery makes it sweeter.

In other news, my little backyard garden is now the state of North Carolina’s fourth leading provider of celery to grocery stores and farmer’s markets.

RE: Increasing Volume
I read somewhere ca.1995 that consumption of lettuce would increase the volume of ejaculate. The woman I lived with at the time and I enjoyed a very, very vigorous sexual relationship with each other. We decided to test the veracity of the lettuce claim. I began consuming a head of iceberg lettuce as part of my daily diet. Our pace of sexual activity remained at its existing high rate. Volume of ejaculate did noticeably increase, though it was somewhat thinner in consistency…actually not undesirable when the increased ejaculate is used for “artistic” effect.

Make your little men taste better!

2 gay guys I’m friends with swear up and down that drinking lots of Pineapple Juice is the best way to go.

I’ve hit the ceiling before.

I think part of it is just natural, some guys just seem to have a lot more force behind their ejaculation then others.

So a steady diet of lettuce, celery, and pineapple juice will cause an increase in volume and better taste? Hmmm. I think I see the potential for a new fad diet.

The (Peter) North Beach Diet

The best part is the diet feeds two.

That gets both a “mazel tov” and a “me too,” but it was while in my loft in college. Since the top of the bed was only about 20 inches from said ceiling, it would really have only been remarkable if I hadn’t. :slight_smile:

I’ve also heard anecdotally that pineapple juice makes it taste better, but I can neither confirm nor deny such claims.

Abstinence and Kegels are probably your easiest option if you’re looking for volume and force. However, in the TMI category, I have in the past injured myself to the point of bleeding as a result of overtaxing my urethra with volume. Trust me, that hurts like a mofo… until it heals which takes a couple days. So be warned.

See? It’s not just a myth! :smack:

OK foax, not since I wrapped a wart in duct tape oh so many years ago have I put my body on the line in the endless pursuit of knowledge for this message board. There was that incident with the toy octopus, but I never actually ate it so …

Therefore, in the interest of science, I shall consume approximately 36 fluid oz. of pineapple juice daily until my next opportunity to consult with my personal sommelier :o regarding any noticeable effect on boquet and flavor. :eek: I hope to report back within the week. :smiley:

You are a brave and selfless man, sir! Following the advice in this link Mr Buttons provided, I’d suggest that for maximum semen numminess you should see if you can avoid cauliflower, broccoli and asparagus. And maybe toss in just a pinch of cinnamon?

Stop eating meat (assuming you do). I’ve never gotten anything conclusive from pineapple juice, but most women notice a difference with vegetarian guys.

Oh yeah? Well, I am legally prohibited from living within the landing path at the local airport, lest I bring down a passenger jet with my rocketlike spooge.

:wink:

Ah, a thread after me own heart! Warning, mixed in with the following info is some TMI. I mean cmon, what did you expect? :stuck_out_tongue:

With that said, having a black belt in Southern Monkey Palm Kung-fu, I will bestow on you some of my secrets to power orgasms.

There are many factors in a mongo spurt. First and simplest is abstinence. IIRC it takes three days for the submarine factory to get fully operational again. The hardest part about this is simply willpower. To become a master at the art of wanking, it takes daily practice. Still, just like a runner who stops exercising two days before the meet and loads up on carbs, if you’re truly in it to win it, then taking a break is important.

Next up is the kegel maneuver. It’s like the Heimlich maneuver, except Frau Kegel was a lot happier than Frau Heimlich! Seriously though, the difference is instead of clenching your abdomen, you’re clenching your pubococcyx muscles. The easiest way to find them is to cut off the flow of pee, preferably when you’re in the bathroom. Working these muscles drastically increases strength of orgasm. Better yet, it gives you control over the timing of the orgasm myself. You can work them basically like any other muscle, (well, weight training might prove difficult) If you get good enough at them, you can indeed have dry orgasms. Oh, another benefit is that after a vigorous workout, you can actually cum without touching your penis. Imagine the pleasure faucet being turned on, but at the very end of the hose is a dike, which quickly bursts from the pleasure. The orgasm from this PC-clench orgasm is truly intense.

Third, and this is something I have not seen discussed elsewhere, is proper manipulation of the prostate. Before I go any further, let me say it’s not what you think. Despite a few dalliances in my past, anal play is not really my forte. I have discovered a way of manipulating what I believe is the prostate, through the anterior side of the body. For the first time on the SD, I will share this seret with the masses.

First, make an open palm. (See, there’s a reason it’s called Southern Monkey Palm :D). Now, find a spot about 2-3 inches above the PC bone, below the stomach and near the bottom-middle of the bladder. Gently at first, palm facing up and in, push with your fingers in and down. If you’re anything like me, you’ll know you’ve hit the general vicinity when you feel a pleasurable sensation. It might take some getting used to. The area of pleasure itself is rather large actually, but seeing as it’s inside the body it can be quite surprising to find it. So, once you’re there, you want to curl your fingers up and down and massage yourself. Think of it like a modified version of the g-spot massage for women. While the power gained from this is not huge, you should notice a huge difference in how fast you are able to orgasm.

It all comes down to practice really. Once you get good at the above three things, the level of control over one’s orgasm is really quite amazing. I can either combine kegels with orgasm-prolongation and have a powerful geyser, or I can ramp up the palm massage and orgasm several times in the course of 5 minutes or so. Oh yeah, the refractory period gets less and less the better you get. While you may soften somewhat, so being with a partner will probably be a little different, the actual orgasms themselves will come (teehee) quite fast. Or I could just be a multi-orgasmic freak. Who knows? :smiley:

In keeping up with the martial arts analogy, these techniques have not been thoroughly tested in the field. I still need more sparring partners in order to test my skill :cool::(:cool:

In my excitement, I left out some things in my last post:

One last thing is the psychological faster. When you’re waxin’ the magic pole, in general the hornier you are, the more you just want to split an orc in two with your thunder hammer, the higher your power level will become. Indeed, some say mine is over 9000.

If you’ve ever had a hot date which resulted in blue balls, I’d recommend purchasing the goggles on your way home. Of course, they may do nothing.

As for Dread Pirate Jimbo’s urethra injury, all I’ll say is that’s the first I’ve ever heard of it.

Well I have a summer job as Old Faithful’s stunt double. Dehydration’s a bitch.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that wheat germ increases seminal volume, but a quick search on the internet seems to produce lots of anecdotal evidence each way. Certainly abstinence followed by prolonged arousal has always worked best for me, although I don’t remember ever hitting the ceiling.

Why should a guy want more come? One word. Bukkake. If he’s into this, especially group bukkake with a bunch of men and one woman, he needs a man-size spout to maintain face among his peers.

Go look up the blog Christian Sings the Blues. That guy uses Muscle Milk to increase his, although I myself can’t vouch for it.