To Cum like a Geyser...over and over, longer and farther

Standing up or squatting down real fast works for me.

Bet that they knew.

According to my statistical sample, you’re in the minority. Most (not all) women I’ve known comment on the wide variation in volume produced, and respond enthusiastically to the larger doses.

To those still wondering why: more feels better. Much, much better.

Yes, Cisco put it well: the more I come, the more instances of pleasure I feel.

As for the mess, I love splurting gob after gob of gooey spooge on my stomach and chest. Fall right to sleep afterward in heavenly bliss, yessiree.

I do know that if I spooge a lot in front of a woman (a willing one) or she makes me spooge a lot, I feel more virile. An old girlfriend used to help me get off while I lay on my back and she’d utter a little squeal of delight whenever I gushed a good one.

And I’m glad to see I’m not the only guy here who takes his masturbation seriously! Don’t feel like I’m the only closet perv around here now.

Why is this, exactly? It’s a slang term for ejaculate/semen/sperm. Accepted slang has definitely become “cum.” You can say that it’s also come, but we’re not checking the OED, here. I, for one, appreciate the distinction between coming somewhere and cumming somewhere. Makes my trips to the store seem less dirty.

In Japan, you don’t come, you go. Let’s see that get misspelled.

I’m not down with splooging all over myself.

PERVERt!

I’m reminded of this YouTube video

Not a Rickroll. NSFW, but no age verification required

I hit the ceiling once, in college. The guy I was with painted a bull’s-eye around it. I quickly became the legendary “Bull’s-eye guy.”

I don’t recall where I read this, but becoming erect without ejaculating is supposed to stimulate sperm production.

Really? Hmm, maybe someone needs to post a poll. I’ve never heard a preference expressed by women (at least not for more, and especially not during oral sex). I do know that some women, like men, wait longer between masturbating or sex so they can cum harder. So tell him ‘Not tonight’ ladies and it’ll be even better next time!

I’ve been around this board long enough to know that nothing should surprise me anymore, and yet, once in a while, someone comes up with a phrase that I could never have even conceived of until I’d read it.

Caerie, I applaud you!

For your reading pleasure.

Why thank you, I aim to please.

(Which takes on a rather odd meaning in this thread.)

Hey all, just back from the lab and:

I think this would be a good one to send to Mythbusters. “Hey Kari…” “Yeah, that’ll never make it on TV.”

God you Yanks are so common!
Coming indeed.

Personally when I’m on the vinegar stroke I shout out …

Ones arriving,Ones arriving,you soiled,petite female of the canine species,you!

Lust4Life, I read all of your posts in a Mark Renton voice. Makes me giggle.

snerk

I hit a lightbulb in the bathroom once while sitting down on the john and the lightbulb exploded. And my mom heard it.

That required the best poker face of my life.

I went to add this thread to my favorites, I have a file named “Straight Dope Threads” just for little jewels like this. When I hit the “add” button a file named, “Woodworking,” came up. Seems last night I stumbled across a site that sold exotic woods and had saved it for later.