To the Hit....lerrr Trump Youth.

No, the Trump cheerleaders does somewhat echo the HItler Youth. The “Mmmm, mmm, mmm, Barack Hussain Obama” video was more reminiscent of the Norks.

I got way more of a North Korean vibe out of it, really. The Nazis were all about stern marching and stomping. The Norks have more of a forced-smile Happy Joy Patriot feel to their public displays, and this was way more to that end of the fascist spectrum.

I don’t doubt that Stringbean is right-wing; but is right leaning and Trump supporting the same thing though? And how does this affect perceptions of his campaign? It’s an interesting election year to me. I think a Great Debate could be made out of the topic of fascist tendencies in current U.S. politics, but I’d rather someone who knows more about politics than me start that thread.

Anyhow, I think I’ve said as much as is appropriate here about it - so I’ll take my leave so everyone can carry on as they were, sorry to have interrupted.

Those poor girls. Their “mom-agers” better be putting away whatever dough they made off of this for future therapy.

Extrapolating genocidal intent from any reference to Hitler is the very stupefying hyperbole you seem to find distaste for.

Who did that in this thread?

I’m reminded of my stepmother, who, when Einstein was referenced as an example of brilliance, complained, “I don’t see why everyone thinks Einstein was so smart. All he did was that one thing.”

I’m reminded of Angus the Sheep-fucker.

When the one thing you do is big enough, a reference to you becomes a reference to that one thing. You compare a politician to Hitler, the allusion to the Holocaust comes along free of charge.

Trump is awful, and I genuinely think that of all the politicians I’ve seen in the US in my lifetime he’s the likeliest to bring us along the road toward a variant of fascism. But obnoxious dancing children ain’t proof of it.

Trump’s little gang reminds me of Uncle Adolf and the Sexy Nazi Girls, except less sexy.

wat is this i cant even

Did you watch right through to the end and see the ‘credits’? “Free Zundel”? Hope you didn’t upvote it.

Excuse me, but I’m reasonably sure Hell is politically agnostic. Very keen on diversity, they are: they take all comers regardless of race, color, religion, nationality, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, favorite sports, preferred type of music and/or ideology.

Heh. Mom-agers. :smiley:

I have no idea who Zundel is, but no, I never vote on YouTube videos. It seems totally pointless.

Ernst Zündel, professional Holocaust denier, UFOlogist, all-around crazy fucker and terrible human being. TMYK.

WTF? I kept skipping forward looking for some sort of payoff or joke.

I’ve been saying for weeks that Trump doesn’t make speeches, he holds pep rallies. All he lacked were the pom-pom waving cheerleaders. And now he has them, too.

[FTR: I never attended school pep rallies. I didn’t and don’t give a damn about football, and rallies struck me as being psychologically unhealthy for some reason.]

Thanks. Now I have a sexy Nazi boner.

Nothing to be ashamed of, an inadvertent boner is perfectly natural. A Nazi boner is, of course, sicker than Hannibal Lecter. Call the Suicide Encouragement Line in your area.

Am I the only one who doesn’t mind stuff like this as long as its entertaining?

I’ve watched the aforementioned North Korean production numbers. As creepy as those things are, at least the performers are talented. There’s some artistry/craftsmanship to admire. You gotta at least be impressed by the hard work that’s clearly involved.

I mean, yeah, I agree with the OP. The whole thing feels wrong. No–it IS wrong. But if those girls could actually dance and the music wasn’t so over-the-top cheesy, I’d be willing to give the whole thing a pass. I don’t know what that says about me, other than I will dance to anything with a decent beat. :slight_smile:

Rhythmic Compulsive Disorder.

Oh, so he is the third after Shodan and Bricker? Good to know.

Still doesn’t invalidate the point that the Hitler comparison is fucking stupid and in keeping with the general mindset of this board.

Slee