Today... I'm a millionaire....

Pestie, as a fellow Floridian, I have to warn you about those social-climbing Limeys! :slight_smile:

Anybody wanna give some looove to the thousand-aire?? :wink:

I love the anonimity of message boards, I can tell everyone about my millions, my chiseled good looks, my massive hunk of manhood, and my prowess in all aspects of my life.

If I wouldn’t have gone to those dope lunches, I wouldn’t have a single person here who could point out the truth. Sorry Ethilrist, since you live closest to me, you’re going to have to go first. It’s just the price you’ll pay for my anonimity.

No hard feelings, k?

Receiving these anticipated funds doesn’t involve anyone by the name of “Mobutu” does it?

Silocke- work for Google, eh? :cool:

Remember to put some aside for them taxes. See a Tax Professional NOW. ;j

Unless of course, you are talking about having won a lottery you didn’t enter, ot someone from Nigeria has some money he needs you to hold for him. :dubious:

Both are scams.

NurseCarmen ? Massive hunk of manhood?? :confused: :eek:

NurseCarmen is a guy in Minnesota, FWIW.

Silocke, let me be the first to say: You’ve changed.

I’m in the bond and stock business. Now I have 5,000 shares of Beefsteak Mines in Leapfrog, Nevada that I want to turn over to your bank…Now these shares are selling for 10 cents a share…Naturally you’re no dunce…If 5 will get you 10, 10 will get you twenty, 16 cylinder cars, a big home in the city, balconies upstairs and down, home in the country, big trees, private golf course, stream running through the rear of the estate, warm Sunday afternoons fishing under the cool trees, sipping ice cold beer.

http://humor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.filmsite.org%2Fbank.html

BwahahaHAHHH! NurseCarmen, you sought to threaten me, but now you have embarassed and confused the mighty DrDeth! Plot your own demise before you attempt mine, for they don’t call him DrDETH for nothing!

… at least I hope so…

Congrats. According to a scheme I worked out last year, I ought to be nearly half-way there by now. Unfortunately I did some stupid things. All being well, it’ll now be some time around Easter 2006…

If the deal goes through then congrats Silocke.
If we’re comparing assets starts digging his his pocket… I have some lint, $2.26 CDN, Mr. Johnson, and a smartie.
Ah well. We can’t have it all so I have to make do with looks, brains, and physical prowess :cool:

Greenback, that’s almost exactly the same line Stonebow used on me when we first met, except it was a tictac instead of a smartie.

So don’t give up. :wink:

FB

Just get that money in ones and we can have us a helluva time down at Rick’s Cabaret.